831 cali

meanone

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

http://www.thecalifornian.com/comments/article/20110307/NEWS01/103070304/Salinas-seeks-new-strategy-against-graffiti

Well hello there LCM!! SALASSSMITH here. according to your website (google browzer 12 oz prophet 831 Cali - go to last page OBNOXIOUS (formerly DivineMIne) you are so cool like that to be posting on this story! I invite you to come to the City Council meeting. Be sure to wear your mask so no one will recognize you, even though its not really a crime got to wear that mask to hide your identity from who in that case? Some of you on that site SCREAMINGHAND LOGO and WERM have been to jail for this and other stuff.

And you actually admitted to SALASSSMITH that you think killing people is ok. So you buy into the thug mentality - it is a criminal mentality and you think it is cool. Are you just pretending?

So please come to the meeting and explain why you think it is ok to tag in this town. Offer your ideas regarding why a small business owner should be happy to see your tag on their business when they show up to open up in the morning. Also we would like you to state your case why it is you shouldnt be locked up and your families made to pay for you coming onto their property and painting unwanted stuff. CANTSTOPWONTSTOP? Go right ahead. And lastly, I want you to remember when last you did something you were proud of, it took a lot of time and energy, no one had a right to ruin it and then someone can along and ripped it up? Now you know why you will be penalized when you are caught. I assume you know the adage all criminals swear by? If you cant do the time dont do the crime.

Well, I think SALASSMITH said all the right things to you some time ago DIVINE831yo. Defacing someone's business is like you with a blindflod on trying to strike at that invisible person that keeps poking you. I dont call ORBY scratching his tag on windows up and down South Main Street art, do you really? Yep we have corruption and lots of bad things happen, but that doesnt justify purposeful destruction. I have read your website - I dont see must inspirational talk there about changing society or whatever. As for fame, after you are 18 you will certainly have all the fame you need - an arrest is a very public event and a record is just that. Why don't you bring some panels to the meeting tomorrow and you and your friends can show everone your art in person. I will bring a camera and my friend will bring a video camera

Oh I'm sorry! I meant that METHAMPHETAMYNE and WERM are former self - described inmates. OBNOXIOUS (DivineMind) and the other umm SCREAMINGHANDLOGO are simply future inmates according to their website 12 oz Prophet (831 Cali thread) notes. KADE_One is a scared kid. Anyone can see that by reading back on former pages. By the way does anyone recognize any of the spots in any of those pictures? Certainly the railroad area is a favorite and so is are the drainage culverts in the drainage over by the intersection. I encourage eveyone to note where you see graffiti, ask Republic Services hotline 751-IMAFAGGOT to go by and take a picture to record the location - Just keeping score is all Im saying.

Oh I'm sorry! I meant that METHAMPHETAMYNE and WERM are former self - described inmates. OBNOXIOUS (DivineMind) and the other umm SCREAMINGHANDLOGO are simply future inmates according to their website 12 oz Prophet (831 Cali thread) notes. KADE_One is a scared kid. Anyone can see that by reading back on former pages. By the way does anyone recognize any of the spots in any of those pictures? Certainly the railroad area is a favorite and so is are the drainage culverts in the drainage over by the intersection. I encourage eveyone to note where you see graffiti, ask Republic Services hotline 751-IMAFAGGOT to go by and take a picture to record the location - Just keeping score is all Im saying.

did salasmith really write that?