831 cali

meanone

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
no i was talking about stock tips im not blaming all the aptos kids and your not hearing what im saying. over it nevermind and im not talking about all the aptos kids even though most are chill spot straight letter and throw painters. bump neper sixer tysen dezo and riser

good thing im not from aptos.

EDIT*

that was dumb.

good game santa-cruz. looks like you are what you hate. go masterbate for a while

i dont hate anyone i hate kids that paint chill as spots and talk shit to everyone that gets up more then them and snitch and don't respect shit. after you been in it you will understand a bit more. but keep bumping gums.

:smile-mad::smile-mad::smile-mad::smile-mad::smile-mad::smile-mad:.

i dont hate anyone i hate kids that paint chill as spots and talk shit to everyone that gets up more then them and snitch and don't respect shit. after you been in it you will understand a bit more. but keep bumping gums.

:smile-mad::smile-mad::smile-mad::smile-mad::smile-mad::smile-mad:.

word.

yeah that spot in aptos is still prime. that mobe was sick but you cant blame "all the aptos kids" because of the one idiot that wanted to get his name up. bump GB for going big all the time. woo hoo.

that moby got dissed by some kids that wrote Get Money Kids... then some kid went over it and then i went over it ... :D :D