831 cali

meanone

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
its still hidden..

and do u have to be on another writers level to paint random bridges nowadays..

come on' all those pieces are still in good condition.

edit:*to

more of a respect thing the wall was filled with sickness it didnt need a bunch of straight letters and rollers on it. thats my view because all ive seen in santa cruz over the years is walls with old sic kshit gone over with worse and worse stuff. now most spots are gay tracks tunnels emeline before construction

21b86et.jpg

hahahahahahaha. holy shit.

these dudes did not just do this? who the fuck are you trying to get to see your graffiti?

some fucking elementary school kids? cause thats the only people that are going to see it.

this wall is all the way in the back of an elementary school. behind a huge ass feild. where only kids from 5-12 years old would see it.

right behind the swap meet and the WIC nutrition office is.

you can sit at this spot for 12 hours and paint the illest sickest burner known to man.

but all you can come out with is this?

that right there. is a fucking toy

more of a respect thing the wall was filled with sickness it didnt need a bunch of straight letters and rollers on it. thats my view because all ive seen in santa cruz over the years is walls with old sic kshit gone over with worse and worse stuff. now most spots are gay tracks tunnels emeline before construction

i dont think those straight letter or rollers ruiend the wall if all of those pieces are still rideing but one..but thats just my opinion i guess.