Israel thread

aifo

bullshit, dude, goya = single gentile, goyim = gentile group, but not necessarily derrogatory.

but dosent the fact that there is a word in the jewish culture (im not sure if gentile is a hebrew word, although im sure there is a hebrew translation for non-jews and im sure the implication within the jewish community is derrogatory) that seperates them from the rest of humanity imply superiority.

jews = the religon of gods chosen people.

gentile = everybody else: christians muslims, budist, atheist etc.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 593
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We are just Monkey killing monkey killing monkey over pieces of the ground.

Silly monkeys give them thumbs they forge a blade

And where there's one they're bound to divide it.. right in two

Monkey killing monkey killing monkey over pieces of the ground.

Silly monkeys give them thumbs they make a club,

And beat their brother down.

How they survive so misguided is a mystery.

Repugnant is a creature who would squander the ability..

To lift an eye to heaven, conscious of his fleeting time here.

but dosent the fact that there is a word in the jewish culture (im not sure if gentile is a hebrew word, although im sure there is a hebrew translation for non-jews and im sure the implication within the jewish community is derrogatory) that seperates them from the rest of humanity imply superiority.

jews = the religon of gods chosen people.

gentile = everybody else: christians muslims, budist, atheist etc.

#1 religion is a current day creation (the ideology, that is) meant to polarize different groups. #2, no, it's just a name, bro, i agree, in theory, no titles ever would be great, but they (ancient hebrews) lived much different lives than their pagan neighbors and the seperation was already apparent; i personally consider anyone who believes in one G-d (Jew, Christian, Muslim, Rasta) to be completely equal. most jews would say the same of gentiles; that we all get an equal chance for judgment; to recognize that we're different is respectful, realistically, not disrespectful. i've never personally heard a jew using "goya"/"goyim" disrespectfully, i'm sure it happens, but most are very proud of "their goyim", i.e. their beloved, trusted non-Jew friends.

and real rastas (fuck babylon bullshit) believe their children of Y'Israel... and are supposed to be life long Nazarites... so go listen to more Bob and rise up against the neo-cons.

nice legal jam. that last wall is illegal? nice production. sorry for the politico shit.

wasn't is clear that i was joking??? holy shit, you guys.. i mean..

the whole sentence was a joke. i was being cynical.

'goy' - when religios people say it, its an insult.. but most of the time its just not used. its an old word.

and there are far more insulting shit in the hebrew language then then that, ya havorat tinokot megodalim.

AND -- there's no point in trying to diss us israeli guys. really..

you have no idea who we are. some of us could be palestinians!

some of us could be working in leftist organisations!

you don't know me. you don't even want to, right?

when you talk to me like i'm just like your stereotype of an average israeli jew you prove that you aint nothin but a pawn. see - you can talk to me, have a conversation with me. i'm a human (i go to work and come back home.. call my friends.. we talk over the phone..) but you would rather shout at holograms, at your silly dellusions of how i should be and what my views are. thats PATHETIC, and i've never started a political discussion with someone who could not even make that small distinction between me and the place i live in.

• 2 weeks later...
#1 religion is a current day creation (the ideology, that is) meant to polarize different groups. #2, no, it's just a name, bro, i agree, in theory, no titles ever would be great, but they (ancient hebrews) lived much different lives than their pagan neighbors and the seperation was already apparent; i personally consider anyone who believes in one G-d (Jew, Christian, Muslim, Rasta) to be completely equal. most jews would say the same of gentiles; that we all get an equal chance for judgment; to recognize that we're different is respectful, realistically, not disrespectful. i've never personally heard a jew using "goya"/"goyim" disrespectfully, i'm sure it happens, but most are very proud of "their goyim", i.e. their beloved, trusted non-Jew friends..

but again, jews consider themselvs to be gods chosen people. I grew up 'gentile' in a hasidic neighborhood, and i was reminded that i was not 'chosen', regularly.

are you jewish? if so, do you live in isreal? jsut curious, not trying to be argumentative.

and yes, im sure most jews would agree, but most jews in power (in isreal specifically) probably do not agree - similarly, most americans are probably against the war in iraq, but most americans in power support it. the tragedy is it is always the 'most' that suffers. there are only 2 members of congress with children in iraq.

there is obviously so much more to the dynamic of this arguement/debate/issue than can be covered on a message board.

all the polotical rhetoric asside, it is dope to see a scene developing there. are there any trains in isreal, freight or passenger?

Oh shit! It's the JDL!!!!:biglaugh:

ALLAH AKBAR!!!!

I just wanna say if you wanna laugh, look through this guy's previous posts

I've never seen anyone e-front so consistently

Well personally,. I'm impressed. But if you're not a 34 year old black bear who is currently doing time and posting from prison heh then you're a bit fake mang

pce heads

Archived