Israel thread

aifo

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 593
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You choose to forget the other oposing emotion- COURAGE

Move out of Israel, thousands have in protest.

While you choose to live in fear, you condemn others to it, of course fear is a factor thats why you built the wall thats why you make everyone go to the army. ITS TIME TO BREAK THAT FEAR THAT RUNS YOUR LIVES OR BE CONDEMNED BY THE REST OF THE WORLD FOR NOT DOING IT.

reditorok - Why don't you tell us where are you getting your information from?

'Cause from the way you speak it sounds like you have no idea.

No matter what people would write people here wouldn't change their opinions.

I agree that thet occupation fucks shit up - but reditorok, why don't you tell me what you, the "oh so smart from Australia" General would do instead of the Isrealis? How would you protect the people?

Did any of your friend ever die on the bus while trying to go to school?

And fuck communism mothafuckaaa :D

I have plenty of Israeli friends who moved out of israel because there friend was killed on a bus or they sat watching scud missiles fly over there heads every night. You can do it to, dont support the killing on either side. I wouldnt tell you to do anything like a general, thats the problem, you have war on the mind, always, and your conditioned to think your the ones who will always win, so you fight with bombs, helicopters, soldiers, borders, propaganda, and in doing so never stop the war that goes on there. You could all live there hapily together if you didnt have a thousand year old attitude of being better than everyone else. Israellis are amazing people, jews too, but you have to stop these ugly traits coming through or it will kill the amazingness you have in u for good, and cause the deaths of thousands more in the process.

a person who wont listen to someone who uses the letter u to denote the word you' date=' is probably small minded and therefore my comments are useless cos he cant even get over abriviation in language, let alone racial difference[/quote']

Hey asshole, go to college and try writing like that on a paper and see how your professors react to your desecration of the English language, let alone your stupid world view. You're the one that's small-minded with your childish typing.

But I digress, more flicks and less assholes. If people have comments then they should take it to crossfire, not here. Imagine if someone went on the Australia thread and started bitching about the government's treatment of the Aborigines or started yelling stereotypes about how the entire country is a bunch of inbred criminals and maybe you'll see everyone's point when they tell you to shut the fuck up. STFU! Maybe you'll understand that.