marlboro country (virginia)

promnight

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

^^ always gettin me in trouble with the wife.....hha..........

has been?

you got it man...... all grown up with 19834712936509134751089 resposibilites...........

and still doing my thing.....

oh... you must mean for someone who cares to be in some kindof graffiti spotlight.....

did you ever obtain one?......I'm shining enough in the real world money don't worry about me...

ps..... gun, on top of a rack of ironlak(investment).. in my house(homesecurity)...

pss......i prefer good ol rusto black and white and keeping the laks for something a bit more skilllllllful.....;)

pssh... no hate for the flick above it?..... cause i swear the pic ya boy posted had something to do with umm.....some kinda invisible hate squirter?.:lol:

once again fellas.... it aint that serious.... keep breeding the hate....and I'll keep calling bullshit......as I'd rather push something a lil more positive....

like doing a wall...with a hometown and well respected crew..(which i asked about)as i have alot of respect for some of Va's earlier writers.... some of those talking shit..... who i saw legal burners by off the boardwalk..... would rather hate on legal graff online?.... cmon fellas....productivity rate comes with numbers.......

Im not a hater........

why am i here ..i dont paint...when i did i sucked..i'm TRUE friends with only 2

people on here..(what up dark hose and dick trickle)..yet i still check this shit

and hate what everyone says..shit.

aw bumpmaker. dont go my dude. i dont think you suck. so many 12oz memories.... the best of times and the worst of times ......

fellas.... it really aint that serious..............call a bluff as you will....ccw...lol........

peace to yall cats though....

Call a bluff? Um okay- didn't I see you back down from beef with XRae in Richmond once? I mean this pretty much exposes your whole logic about the merits of tight versus baggy pants as being a house of cards. I know you are gonna be mad but I would expect anyone to call me out if I was talkin that kinda potatoes up in Fry Town where you are from.