marlboro country (virginia)

promnight

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
I GUESS YOU "NEW JACKS" NEVER HEARD OF THE REAL ESP CREW FROM VA.BCH....EARLY 90's SHIT....DAMN.YALL WERE STILL PLAYIN WITH YOUR SISTERS BARBIES THEN...I FORGOT

i remeber when u were a NEW JACK...you'd hide your paint around the around the corner

and hop the fence...you were cool then..

ESP crew :

Virgo, Cult, Ramsa..etc..Early 90's crew from Virginia Beach that WRECKED SHIT. Their shit (and "SBS" crew) was all over the five o'clock news and newspapers back in the early/mid 90's..i might have some of their flicks laying around..ill post it if i can find them.

Yeah, i'm sure there are a x10000 ESP crews in the country...but if your from VA. Beach you should know! :D :D

ok heres the thing ... (and this message is for the 757 only, not richmond) ... there are a lot of people who love to talk on here, but unfortunately, theres VERY FEW people actually putting in work in the streets ... and by VERY FEW, i mean strikingly close to ZERO ... if you havent done street work in years, you are DEAD to graffiti ... graffiti lives in the streets, NOT ON THE INTERNET!! IF YOU THINK IM TALKING TO YOU THEN YES I AM!!! if you love to rock freights, thats cool .... but if people do not see your name EVER in your own city, you have ended your career. so talk all you want ... but i know whos putting in street work, and it basically boils down to 1 person (besides the heads that i get down with). so really what im saying here is ... go out and do your thing, or shut your damn mouth!! you dont exist in reality, only to the internet geeks of graffiti...

I understand what your saying. Trust me, i 've bombed many a streets. But I disagree with you one thing..

IF you go to NY, your not going to see anyone writing VE, GIZ, PSOUP..or if you go to Philly no one is going to write Dane, Pizzazz, or Lux even though these writers haven't written in years or are actually dead!! Why? BEcause younger writers respect them! When they did write they caught wreck on a massive scale. Even writers that are too young to actually have seen them up know because of stories and word of mouth.

Flash back to Va. Beach..ESP crew are no VE or Lux, i'll give you that. But in such a small scene (in Va. Beach) and amongst a handfull of writers that were just "getting down" in black books back then..ESP (and Solo and Cult) actually took that shit to the streets and killed it! Like I said they were on the news, the papers, VA Beach created a graffiti task force just because of these guys. While you might have a couple dope spots on the interstate and streets...until you rip it like they did in the early 90's..don't think for a sec your better than them.

I love to see new graff in Va. Beach..believe me i'm not hating here. But fuck new writers going over old heads and dissrespecting. There is one inparticular writer here too..and that shit is going to catch up to him soon. Word up.

Where my dogs at?

i feel like i should clear something up here and say that my last comment was not made towards the old esp crew ... it was directed at the bigmouths who like to talk shit on here, but have not made any moves in a year or more ... and in the 7 cities, most writers fall into that category ... only a few could really retire at this point, because they crushed hard enough ... im talking about mad, mako, lyes ... phone is still doin it ... im talking to the rest of the writers who seem to have fallen off the edge of the world

i feel like i should clear something up here and say that my last comment was not made towards the old esp crew ... it was directed at the bigmouths who like to talk shit on here, but have not made any moves in a year or more ... and in the 7 cities, most writers fall into that category ... only a few could really retire at this point, because they crushed hard enough ... im talking about mad, mako, lyes ... phone is still doin it ... im talking to the rest of the writers who seem to have fallen off the edge of the world

Who we talkin' about?

So your saying writers from VA. BEach that aren't in your little list never caught wreck? You better check your head on that one.

i like the communication breakthrough happening...truth be told i never heard of

the old esp...cyer and a few other 's were fucking around with it in like 99' but

nothing really came of it...red1 and i decide to bring it back.....that leads us to right now..

props to the original ESP crew..i hope ya'll still doing your thing...crew dropped