marlboro country (virginia)

promnight

look atchall gettin hollered at on radio waves...chewy and red doin it..above the bs

dj Bee is the homeboy........ Im trying to get a legal painting spot , FOR EVERYONE , not just the crew.. I dont hate on anyone who : puts their heart into their graff , everyone starts out a toy ...

some still are ! but the time and effort that is put forward also means alot .. anyone who gets hated on should use that as fuel for the fire .....

anyways..................................................................................................

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Well ladies and gentle men one of our most favorite spots has been buffed.

l_3be9e3a80a68d23a841b31b0ba80a575.jpg

l_eb1d1a221456490f0567b6b90a450063.jpg

l_319c1c1e46d421a2e665b74dcf8b5e73.jpg

if it was the city...you guys suck.

if it was a writer...you guys suck

if it was a toy...im going to fuck you in the ass

if it was someones mom...i hope she's a milf

l_e0b88684e95d2511e79ab530819eb0a3.jpg

l_6e3c7559eaf2b029ff6cdf595d1d46cd.jpg

l_b9d2cda5288f586ac1034742953939a9.jpg

If you have a spot down there take it back. If your a toy and try to take a spot, your wasting your paint!

Too many people know about that spot, that is the problem. A handful of writers have been busted there, which should NEVER happen being how secluded it is. I'm sure it was the City, but the City only knew about it because toys brought heat. I heard someone brought a portable radio down there and pieced with it on, I mean give me a fucking break...:mad: