marlboro country (virginia)

promnight

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

i dont care what hes been writing nor for how long, theres another, and there was even another Sno before him, so boo on your argument guy.

and i mean i guess i can dig into my brain and try to brainstorm some more for you if youd like: aest TWO, not the only guner, theres another oder (tko), another zeus....in fact in reality most words have probably already been "taken" to scribble on shit...one's best bet would probably be to make a word up...and when you do that make sure your boys all run fast so someone doesnt snitch on you so you cant write that og ass word anymore .

more dupiicates mad and bob; i know theres handfuls more

i dont care what hes been writing nor for how long, theres another, and there was even another Sno before him, so boo on your argument guy.

and i mean i guess i can dig into my brain and try to brainstorm some more for you if youd like: aest TWO, not the only guner, theres another oder (tko), another zeus....in fact in reality most words have probably already been "taken" to scribble on shit...one's best bet would probably be to make a word up...and when you do that make sure your boys all run fast so someone doesnt snitch on you so you cant write that og ass word anymore .

more dupiicates mad and bob; i know theres handfuls more

Zycozorastrianismquizgranger One.

Ain't not nigga write that.

Wassup wassup

alot of people put numbers after there name... chip7 is he the 7th person to right it...no....

navy8....the 8th person to right navy... i think not.... no need to pull the number 2 card out for mr aest... dudes got too much flavor

true

im sure someone writes what i write. i could care less. ive been writing it longer and ill beat the dude. ill prolly vamp him too. cuz that shit is funny to me

true