marlboro country (virginia)

promnight

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
then again....walkin dc's crack blocks.....GUNS AND GRAFFITI..............shiiieeeeetttt......

guess i just dont fit in... in this Tight jeans graffiti culture....

pure shame... i know......

i really don't care what size your jeans are... just saying, in my oppinion, guns+graffiti=dumb. and if the "home security" has nothing to do with graffiti, then why are you posting a picture of it on top of paint cans on a graffiti message board? just seems silly is all. peace.:cool:

This is me and Resper catchin' wreck on

the mean streets of Stanton, VA...

war-graffiti-712171.jpg

Don't hate.

If only graffitis, and munitions, could

dispel this man-made swine flu I got.

That would be illy.

now that you say that name, im pretty sure resper went over me one time...i totally forgot about that, all that toy shit looks the same. Id say he's gonna get his but he probably already quit writing graffiti and is really into wakeboarding or blowing glass. though it may take years, i'll run into him at a fest, he'll have his blanket laid out with bongs and pipes that he made, or maybe i'll see him down by the lake, just stepping onto the pier after a wicked sesh, he wont know what hit him...or maybe it was some other toy with a really easy-to-forget name.... ps, i think its spelled "staunton" i could be wrong though.

why am i here ..i dont paint...when i did i sucked..i'm TRUE friends with only 2

people on here..(what up dark hose and dick trickle)..yet i still check this shit

and hate what everyone says..shit.

Please don't say that you're going to stop posting on here! You give me huge boners when you post awesome .gifs of bitchin ass titties. I want to share boners with you. Don't leave.