marlboro country (virginia)

promnight

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
i hate when i see pictures of this city and i cant figure out where it is. im going to have to ride around trying to figure out where some of those flicks are tonight

you should always learn and explore the city you're in.

if you go to school here(i dont want to assume), you should get out of the fan, and oregon hill. if you can't see VCU, and you're not west of the fan... you can find lots of catches. oh yeah... if the streets start to look scary... you're there. get a puff jacket w/hood and a busted 24" girls mountain bike and you can go anywhere in this town... that isn't the fan.

good luck!

those flicks are random as hell but good to see. theres a lot of new shit poppin up in rva these days that hasnt been posted. outta towners come here and make me jealous with all their "motivation" and whatnot. and what the fuck is up with dose dissing dzee (yes dzee not bzee)??? I would assume its just an idiot who doesnt know what he's doing but he left all the wyse and eye shit alone. wierd