SWEATY/NASTY WOMEN AT THE GYM

Theo Huxtable.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Fuck the gym.

Jogging trackside for life.

I don't know about your gym but my shit is packeddd with hot bitches.

All between 18-25 years old.

I was lifting on this one machine, and this SMOKIN broad with huge sitting was laying down on a bench infront of me with her head towards my feet doing shit with free-weights and I could see down her shirt at her huge ass titties the whole time. I chilled for a good 15 minutes just watching her titties pulsate. I also love when I am on the bike and there is a bitch in front of me on the eliptical and her NICE fucking ass is just bopping up and down.

I give the gym a thumbs up.

I don't know about your gym but my shit is packeddd with hot bitches.

All between 18-25 years old.

I was lifting on this one machine, and this SMOKIN broad with huge sitting was laying down on a bench infront of me with her head towards my feet doing shit with free-weights and I could see down her shirt at her huge ass titties the whole time. I chilled for a good 15 minutes just watching her titties pulsate. I also love when I am on the bike and there is a bitch in front of me on the eliptical and her NICE fucking ass is just bopping up and down.

I give the gym a thumbs up.

Well, going on the orignal topic of this thread, gyms are gay.

But if you've got some shit like that going for you...then by all means.

Maybe I just don't like having to pay to go somewhere and physically exert myself.

Plus I dislike free weights...."THOR LIFT METAL BAR, RAWRWRWRWARARWAA!"

Archived