Connect-i-cut.

Eastavenu

:scrambled: :scrambled: :scrambled:

some advice..

1 ace is the worst name ever--stop writing that now while you still suck

2 find your own spots---where you don't have to paint over other writers

3 look at thousands of pictures of GOOD graffiti starting with stuff from the early 70s

4 do 7 blackbooks cover to cover with tags then 7 with throw ups then 7 with pieces

5 then forget all the above and start coming up with your own style after having mastered typical graff

or go bombing for real highways traintracks dumpsters bridges that pass over rivers whatever---but not your school

ok class is over

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Wow. Why so much hatred and negativity? That dude move is 13yrs old, btw...and he's got a much cooler attitude than some of the assholes on this site. Can't even buy his own pAint and still gets it done more than some of you trap flappers. Ace and Holla, keep it up. 12oz hate means you are doing something right. Negative attention is better than no attention.

watch what you tell the kids.

inevitably if you post pieces that you don't put time into when you haven't really made a name for yourself your shits gonna get ragged on. i'd take the advice of filling up some black books. make a couple thousand stickers. bomb some trainlines and find your own spot. do the same throwies hundreds of times each. and if you stick with it from 13yrs old then maybe someone will notice and you'll get fame.

that being said, negative attention is still attention......

its funny how dudes who are toys are giving advice to toys..its like an acholic tellin another acholic not to drink..and scoer dont ever go over 4scor again ..or ill make sure u got nothing ridin in ct.

think you got the wrong dude. i have never gone over 4scor in my life., idont even paint on that side of Ct. I have respect , if you gotta a flick i would like to see

catching such bitchy feelings about some random toys....on 12oz.....is about as corny, and embarrassing as you losers could ever hope to be. if you are so hurt and upset that some kid is inspired to start out and try something he is interested in.....then why dont you just sit in front of your computer and cry about it........oh wait, you're already doing that....

what a bunch fuckn douchebags over here

bump the toys! (just dont go over me or I'll stomp ur ass the fuck out)

some advice..

1 ace is the worst name ever--stop writing that now while you still suck

2 find your own spots---where you don't have to paint over other writers

3 look at thousands of pictures of GOOD graffiti starting with stuff from the early 70s

4 do 7 blackbooks cover to cover with tags then 7 with throw ups then 7 with pieces

5 then forget all the above and start coming up with your own style after having mastered typical graff

or go bombing for real highways traintracks dumpsters bridges that pass over rivers whatever---but not your school

ok class is over

this shit is funny...had to comment...