Connect-i-cut.

Eastavenu

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

YO...! SHOULDNT PACE BE SAYIN SOMETHING???

SINCE HE AINT THEN EVERYONE ELSE SHOULD SHUT THE FUCK UP!!!

KICK ROCKS AND MOVE ON....PACE PROB DONT EVEN CARE....SAME SHIT HAPPEN WHEN I BOMBED THAT HUGE YL ROLLER...OUIJA DIDNT CARE....BUT EVERYONE ELSE HAD A FAGGOT ASS OPINION....CT IS A DOPE GRAFF STATE....BUT ITS FULL OF CRY BABY BITCHES....NOTHING IS GONNA RUN FOREVER....GET OFF THE FUCKEN CROSS DUDE...BUMP PACE AND THE TOY THAT RAGGED HIM...ONE

i dont even know why i bother. ONE pacer that stayed up for like a year and a half gets gone over and yall freak. that was next to a revenge you all hated on when somebody flicked it. bet you dont even know where it is. if you did youd know i didnt go over the ism era pacer bit right across from it. i know who pacer is met him nice guy nothin but respect for him. same goes for ism sorry you think a years ride isnt long enough for your boys piece. and revenge i know peeps said that peice was a revok bite. maybe it was dont know it was dope. whats ur face go ahead and go over all my stuff your gonna haf to beat the lapd to it. their pretty fast. didnt even realize you lived in la. but im guessing its just empty threats from an empty head. anybody know if pacer gives a fuck?

Nothing for nothing... Pieces don't have expiration dates. if you CAN"T burn it don't go over it! Don't be mad you ended up on the menu you should know better.

i dont even know why i bother. ONE pacer that stayed up for like a year and a half gets gone over and yall freak. that was next to a revenge you all hated on when somebody flicked it. bet you dont even know where it is. if you did youd know i didnt go over the ism era pacer bit right across from it. i know who pacer is met him nice guy nothin but respect for him. same goes for ism sorry you think a years ride isnt long enough for your boys piece. and revenge i know peeps said that peice was a revok bite. maybe it was dont know it was dope. whats ur face go ahead and go over all my stuff your gonna haf to beat the lapd to it. their pretty fast. didnt even realize you lived in la. but im guessing its just empty threats from an empty head. anybody know if pacer gives a fuck?

YOUR A FUKIN IDIOT....u should learn about graffiti.. not threw what u read on 12oz..u clown..those pieces were huge and alot of time was spent on them..regardless of how long or wat ppl thought about em. better then anthing you could do. DUMBASS!