Connect-i-cut.

Eastavenu

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
RIP SODA POP 149 A.S.K....N.T.A....U.C.IT DIED YESTERDAY.

THIS ONE WAS FOR FAZE

RIPsodapop149007.jpg

yo..osmosisjonesis...if ya don't mind...i'd really like to hear a back story(if any)

on that whole "new [loundon] thinks they creatin shit..and norwich keeps on fakin it.." stuff because up untill now i've hardly EVER seen anything on this damn thread about/or related to the area(especially from the 90's)and i'm curious to find out what was going on around there during the time...pm me if you've got anything worth hearing on the matter...thanks dude. yeah and i can almost make out what appears to be a "new london" shout out at the bottom in the right hand side of that arrow......(curiouscuriouscurious)

^^ cycles from CT....went to school in DC.....moved to NYC......went back to school out in SF...i might have the order of events a little fucked up....but hes lived in all those places...and hes CRUSHEDDDDDDD every single one of them.word to that nigga cycle..FOR REAL.!