Connect-i-cut.

Eastavenu

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

by the way...if i ever catch who is ripping parts of that wall off, im gonna actually hurt u really badly. pulling parts of my pieces off the wall pissed me off, adn you woulda caught a beating for that, but pulling part of that CELO off? dont let me find out who you are, im gonna have a hard time stopping once i start. that was my man, true writers writer...bombed, pieced and looked out for his friends, never did any bitch shit, never going behind anyones back, just acted like a man and a friend...and did his thing with a can.

there have been 3 CELO RIP joints at that spot, one be me and one by RAGE, all of em got some gay shit done to them. its actually making my hand twitch thinking about how im gonna react if i ever catch someone fucking around with a CELO piece again.

i said my piece, if you wanna hit me up on here anonomously and apologize fine, but until then i am looking for you.

by the way...if i ever catch who is ripping parts of that wall off, im gonna actually hurt u really badly. pulling parts of my pieces off the wall pissed me off, adn you woulda caught a beating for that, but pulling part of that CELO off? dont let me find out who you are, im gonna have a hard time stopping once i start. that was my man, true writers writer...bombed, pieced and looked out for his friends, never did any bitch shit, never going behind anyones back, just acted like a man and a friend...and did his thing with a can.

there have been 3 CELO RIP joints at that spot, one be me and one by RAGE, all of em got some gay shit done to them. its actually making my hand twitch thinking about how im gonna react if i ever catch someone fucking around with a CELO piece again.

i said my piece, if you wanna hit me up on here anonomously and apologize fine, but until then i am looking for you.

so it can be seen again.