Connect-i-cut.

Eastavenu

internet will be the death of graffiti dudes talk shit on line call em out to a battle and they say ohhh i dont want to cause im afraid to get bagged...you call yourself a writer??!!

yeah rels i do. ive been bagged in three countries, it aint fun, why do it? oh but your a thug, you like jail, i get it.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
hey buddy, fuck your squad!! i never said i was a legend and yes, i kill amsterdam. and i like my stale ass E in everypiece, thats my stamp and it runs in high traffic areas your shit will never see. and since we're critiquing each others shit, at least my tag doesnt take 15 fucking lines to execute. and you dont know anything about IOD, im the only east bumfuck CT herb in the crew so you cant say shit about 'my boys'. oh and props to you for the amount of emotion im seeing in your little speech up there. fuuuuck you and your crew, i dont give a shit budddy!!!!! you wont find me, thats how i battle cats, sneaky like dudes out your moms bedroom in the morning! pce playa, work on that shit tags of yours. and get out the woods!

so youre too pussy to confront cats in person so you 'sneakily' tag over their shit?thats cool.

if its so unique that your e is just standard font then wouldnt my 15 line tag be just as groundbreaking and innovative?and you KNOW that this shit has nothing to do with IOD and has everything to do with YOUR WAY ILLER CREW, iyf.

daniprovolone-hoek/lekr, the dude who tagged a few stop signs and thinks that means that he can run his mouth online everyday.

ash, who has still yet to come up with an outline of his own, after painting for how long?

and by the way, its alot easier than you thought, all i had to do was walk into the ice cream shop and ask who did the artwork on the walls. and they dropped your name quickfast.

so youre too pussy to confront cats in person so you 'sneakily' tag over their shit?thats cool.

if its so unique that your e is just standard font then wouldnt my 15 line tag be just as groundbreaking and innovative?and you KNOW that this shit has nothing to do with IOD and has everything to do with YOUR WAY ILLER CREW, iyf.

daniprovolone-hoek/lekr, the dude who tagged a few stop signs and thinks that means that he can run his mouth online everyday.

ash, who has still yet to come up with an outline of his own, after painting for how long?

and by the way, its alot easier than you thought, all i had to do was walk into the ice cream shop and ask who did the artwork on the walls. and they dropped your name quickfast.

OK...REAL TALK TIME!!

Enuff wit the tough talk...the shit is wack and ruining the tread!!!

For starters...KWOTE! stop adding fuel to the fire...ur the one and only "DICK RIDER/SWITCH SIDER"...u was on ash's dick last year...now u talkin shit about him?? 2. u was bad mouthin "soki,

beast", and them...now u guys are suckin each other off...3. u are not a threat...u can paint ur ass

off...TRUE...but as a tough guy u know u will get thrashed in a fight b! " u know better then to get stupid wit me...i kno u....and please dont get tough online, cause im in town...i WILL come get u!!!

This is just my piece....the IOD dude? dont know u but "shhhhh!"

we dont care about u!!!

And try me...now back to the flicks...!

the art and eyon with the skull is deff sick.

take all the argueing to PM's !!! stop trying to put on a show no one cares ! this thread is back on track with flicks and your ruining it, the internet dosent ruin graffiti, its all the fucking shit talk, i come in here to view the art work, not to hear girls cry.