Connect-i-cut.

Eastavenu

whos cps? whos alg? ........lmfao if you dont know ........ .......you need to just smack your mother .................................

THANK YOU CYREM!!!....i chose sewing,you chose smacking him/herselfs mother....both equally disrespectful activites.ahahahhah

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
yo skinker..suck a fat one because only maybe 3 of those have been posted...and some dude asked for more so i said fuck it and posted some...and also, thats all fairfields got

first of all, you've posted every single one of those except for that red soaf...and you couldn't be more wrong on the "that's all fairfields got"........if you were to maybe look for shit you would find a SHIT LOAD more than that bullshit.....so go take a walk down some tracks or under some bridges....not the underpass down the street.

some people dont know history...it happens..why is this such a big deal?

i didnt know who half these heads were when i first started..i learned as i went.

its one thing to enter ignorant, and quite another to remain that way...

instead of criticizing someone for not having your encyclopedic knowledge of ct graff history,

why not post a quick rundown? or history as you know it..turn this

"who the fuck is...?" into a history lesson, something one can read and understand?

just sayin...if our history is meant to be partially a spoken one, maybe we should start speaking in a language other than egocentricism?

the flicks are definitely there, but what is a flick without the thousand words it replaces?

• Like 1

first of all, you've posted every single one of those except for that red soaf...and you couldn't be more wrong on the "that's all fairfields got"........if you were to maybe look for shit you would find a SHIT LOAD more than that bullshit.....so go take a walk down some tracks or under some bridges....not the underpass down the street.

alright unclefucker, first off, ive inly posted like 5-6 of those, the rest maybe you saw somewhere else or saw my flickr because some were new, not only that red one. second, my bad for being on probe and not being allowed near the fuckin tracks cuz im on watch. third, go kill yourself because your a dumbass startin shit...the fuckin end

that video is dope.

ps. we have transmuted more then half of the stuff that was going to happen from the book behold a pale horse, it serves no one to read it.

' the new world order ' plans to fog your broadcast into being fear based to give them more power. they are afraid of us in reality

you can not fight fire with fire.

the rest of YOU out here needs your help. as within so with out.... please focus

ONLY LOVE

PEACE BE