Connect-i-cut.

Eastavenu

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
2gsflz6.jpg

2iumc6.jpg

out of curiosity...where is kwote getting these style influences from? this adn that other pic look like hes from san fran on some AL.DMS. type shit, and before it was a straight rip from cecs/nsf softie style. i mean i get having your style evolve as you get older but are you changing your shit up based on influence directly from these guys or are you just hopping on another style you like thats getting a lot of press right now. CT always had some dope styles but this one i dont get the origin of

i guess fuck it, to each his own and truthfully i have never seen anything by dude in person but am i the only one that noticed that?

and dont get all mad, im just an old guy bored in the office who spends too much time screwing around online looking at graff reminiscing...throwing out opinions

out of curiosity...where is kwote getting these style influences from? this adn that other pic look like hes from san fran on some AL.DMS. type shit, and before it was a straight rip from cecs/nsf softie style. i mean i get having your style evolve as you get older but are you changing your shit up based on influence directly from these guys or are you just hopping on another style you like thats getting a lot of press right now. CT always had some dope styles but this one i dont get the origin of

Oh boy. His buddies are going to out talk you on the internet now.

How would you know....hes actually friends and crew with those "jersey dudes"...

Yup I know that..but your supposed to be original in this game. Look at your favorite crews, lets just say HI, DF, IMOK or even MSK for instance. Bunch of dudes all rockin styles that compliment each other..not straight up copying each others shit.