Connect-i-cut.

Eastavenu

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

H_H-underpressure.jpg

to those who say "HH?not from the 860", or question whether or not they live in hartford, this is for you. Under pressure 2009...in Canada. where were you, oh mighty "true 860'ers"? right. thought so.

Photo259.jpg

FAZER_MUT.jpg

FAZER-2.jpg

ONI-1.jpg

OWNI-jailbait.jpg

RELS-91.jpg

RELS_DIN-Strawberries.jpg

I gotta say, this was one of the tightest productions i had seen at the time from these two. There was a red and black one next to this, with shadow demons and shit everywhere. I know someone has the flick of the non-jealous unskilled toyed out version.

DIN-91-withkoma.jpg

thankfully, this is the only shot of this i have, because the piece next to this is toy as shit. I can say that cuz its mine haha

DIN-silver.jpg

wait for it...oh wait i dont have that. Does anyone have the YAGE IT UP next to this?

YAGE-witheagrandoui.jpg

YAGE. Whos got more? This kid used to have mad shit rockin...yeah this may be dick riding, but half of you have cocks in your mouth anyway, and the other half are too busy trying to pull out; save your judgements.

TWEAKwitheagrouijakoma.jpg

sanwiched between eagr and a golden oldie

ta for now

fyi, most were stolen, if not all. just covering tracks.

lala la la la