Connect-i-cut.

Eastavenu

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

nice page fellas. i like every single flick on it.

this one in particular is an example of what im going for,

good overall balance, good use of bars/arrows/whatev, unique color selection

watermark.php?file=125660&size=1

this also stood out to me as epecially awesome;

watermark.php?file=60597

yo grids, how long that production take? not a day, right?

hahahaha hey man, no one complained when the sox won, right? you earn money because people want to be associated with winners, and a winning franchise. Money doesnt play baseball, though it can improve your bargaining position...however, the point still remains the yanks were winning championships before it became an issue. lets not forget, they were handed babe ruth by the sox, as well as damon, someone who helped them break that curse. the phillies played well, just not well enough to win.

besides, if i buy a hyundai for 6k, and you a ferrari for 200k, and you drive like a retard, ill win even though your car is better hands down. an expert with a stone can beat a novice with a gun, much like a veteran with dollar cans can smoke a toy with montanas. no diss, i just live in a red sox household, and it was great to finally hear them silent, after years of jeering. If they lose next year, ill still be a yankee fan. ive been one since i was 10...which was during the era in which they couldnt buy a championship if they tried. remember the 80's? i know you do.

its not like the celtics didnt do the same thing two seasons ago by adding garnett and allen, compounded by adding marbury, sheed, cassel...its not like the lakers didnt try to do that a few years back when they read like the 92 dream team. its not like Chelsea FC didnt do that about 6 years back. again, if you have the money to spend to improve your championship chances, you will spend it, bottom line. The cubs could use a lineup...

enough of my ranting.

100_3996.jpg

100_4002.jpg

100_4226.jpg

GrandmasterCAS.jpg

the following are stolen

pacerjediabel.jpg

what can you tell me about JEDI?

mesto-gray-red.jpg

mesto-wholecar.jpg

finding MESTO is as hard as finding EAGR

100_4103.jpg

whoops spoke too soon....

this isnt directed at anyone. i like Mavado...man run pon di gullyside, mi ahno bloodclot isrealite. Ah GULLY mi seh! Every otha team bury...YANKEE run dis raas yuh hear?