Connect-i-cut.

Eastavenu

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
I just hate when people who have been writing for like 10 years slam kids as having bad letter style, just because they have been writing for less years. some kids are just more talented than others, and can pick up dope styles in half the time it took someone else to. that kind of hate is just stupid. you shouldnt let just amount of years writing get in the way of still recognizing style.

thats why the internet sucks dick.,.everbod takes a statement a different way..im not bashing anbody..im going to try to make this real basic..its alot easier now thats all..i use tranparent.caps and paint...i wish i had these tools along time ago...

which explains why you miss the point...im sorry . i revoke the previous statements. dont want to start anything with anyone.

my apologies again

i would probably normally get mad at a sarcastically rude statement like so.....but i wont, cause its probably true......but i honestly don't give a FUCK.

You realize you toys are in the CONNECTICUT thread talking about Sabers LA River piece.... right?

you're cool.......calling people toys when you have no idea who they are.....i've never met someone so cool actually.....wanna be buds....or am i just way way way too toy? let me know cause i'd love to be friends with someone as cool as you......it'll just make me took so much less "toy"....ya know?

You realize you toys are in the CONNECTICUT thread talking about Sabers LA River piece.... right?

you realize graff started on the east coast so we can talk about what ever we want. Maybe take it as a compliment that people all over talk about what Saber did... that spot was legendary. Why is a toy like you in the CT thread?