Connect-i-cut.

Eastavenu

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

i like how the whole front of the soap factory got mucked up......good call guys........i remember when kids that were comin up used to leave that spot for the older dudes or at least the dudes that had skill.........like....any skill whatsoever........i guess its a fuckin free for all over there now......in my opinion the whole wall should have stayed as is with the abyss mural.......fucking ameteurs...

i love how only one dude knows the integrity song

whys it all shitty metal bands from wallingford playing shows nowadays?

Cause they have nothing else to fucking do..

You see the kid in the stripe shirt.. fuckin priceless.

i like how the whole front of the soap factory got mucked up......good call guys........i remember when kids that were comin up used to leave that spot for the older dudes or at least the dudes that had skill.........like....any skill whatsoever........i guess its a fuckin free for all over there now......in my opinion the whole wall should have stayed as is with the abyss mural.......fucking ameteurs...

you should've seen what was there before we rolled it. No ones got a problem if dudes wanna go and fuckin burn the front again id be all for it. why you gotta whine just get up with ur boys and paint. None of us felt like "yeah we're gonna rock the front" it was just scribbled and dudes were paintballin, let it go.

Good looks jimboe,the b isnt that bad

Also if anyone gets to talk to reo or you come on here hollar at me about tomorrow if you wanna meet up

And as for the front of the brick factory ,ithat abis whole wall should have been preserved in time for ever ..i need to dig out a flick of it just to see it once more

like how cats drop spot names on here, like it's all good... aint nothing changed at that spot, even better when dudes that been in the game long enough leave scraps at spots and little kids find them.., too many little kids down there trying to be "awesome" the abis stuff got dissed too before pats, zieg and gamer did the front of that spot, then creds went over the gamer, but not before some ass clown wrote dip-set, and h-block all over those pieces with marker... it's amazing anything runs there...