Connect-i-cut.

Eastavenu

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Jive, my man, who's the piece to the right? Looks evil and funky.

I want a power sprayer.

that's my buddy Jher. he welcomed me when i visited denver 10 years ago and is still rockin' it here...

jher1.jpg

axiomjheract.jpg

jherwarriors.jpg

boulderprodo2.jpg

jivegreatdrinks-1.jpg

jherturkey.jpg

he a nut

hahahahahaha

sorry iv'e recently placed more value into furthering my education and securing a steady source of income rather than into writing my name on shit that other people who like to write their names on shit that isnt theirs are gonna see.

and its not like any of you have more shit running than i do thats actually in hartford that isnt in a tunnel somewhere. take yourself a walk around the south end one day, that is, if you're ever in hartford

I like these Hartford Hardcore productions. Good graphic concepts. You guys are going to be doing great shit in a couple years. It's hella hard getting a bunch of dudes to all follow one game plan. I don't even try anymore. Someone always shows up to the wall with a completely opposite color scheme.

and its not like any of you have more shit running than i do thats actually in hartford that isnt in a tunnel somewhere. take yourself a walk around the south end one day, that is, if you're ever in hartford

Uhh I actually was in the north end this friday evening...I will not be walking around that area...