Connect-i-cut.

Eastavenu

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
well you may want to choose a better model is all I am saying because the hairy breasticles draw attention away from the can...

that game is hot by the way the fill is awesome

yeah,to a no action getter,is ya mom's available I got some job oppenings with montana

ctnut and rawone I thought you guys were ruining this thread only with horrible graffiti but now you gotta bring a broad with hairy titties and a new haven flea market bra... bravo for bringing this thread down

the shit you two posted makes me wish I was still banned...

HAH, not even worth a response. But i'll second the motion that while you're on here, complainin about flicks and a pair of titties, gettin banned because you're too aggressive and angry about the fact that you just cannot seem to get that can control down, i was out catchin wreck. So post some CT flicks or shut your fuckin mouth.

*****KEEP YOUR SPOT INFO TO YOURSELF...

Got an email from my boy, some ********STOP SPOT TALK. If this was my computer id post all sorts of shit joe smalls. so here, shut your faggot ass mouth and repost that absolutely horriffic piece of you that you TOOK OFF as soon as i mentioned how awful it was so i can laugh at it. makin me post metal in the brick slayers too, fuckin chump. BACK TO THE FLCIKS

So yeah i got hot headed over dumb shit. Disclosed info i shouldnt've and got set straight about it rightfully so. It's too late to delete but one of the mods needs to delete that posts. Word. No more beef, myself included, FLICKS.

YOU MIGHT HELP YOURSLEF BY JUST FALLING BACK FOR A WHILE; the few posts of yours i've read you seem pretty OVER hyped on your opinions and tuff typing.

pulling moves as fresh as spot dropping def makes you out to be someone with years in the game and a good head on his shoulders right?