Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Steve Urkel

mail-order brides....

Guest Steve Urkel

does any one know any web sites, canadian or american. Preferably canadian to order graff supplies from? Clothes, markers, caps, ink. The works..... Any info would be greatly appreciated!

Guest ctrl+alt+del

i always thought mail-order brides was a joke, until my mom ordered one.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

wouldnt that be funny if it was true.

I ordered a filipina bride the other day. I'm still waiting for her. I hope I don't get jacked like Toolzofthetrade. That would suck.

Originally posted by Pistol

I ordered a filipina bride the other day. I'm still waiting for her. I hope I don't get jacked like Toolzofthetrade. That would suck.

:lol:hey let me know how that bitch turns out. it would be funny if they sent you some 300 pound hessians female that eats all of you food and pawns all your cans and caps for twinkies and ho ho's:lol:

i was watching judge judy today and this guy was getting sued by a mail order bride company because he got one from the phillipines, fucked her and tried to send her back. it was hilarious. maybe they wouldn't take her back becuase he didn't have a reciept.

man, i clicked on that link to the mail order brides site cause i thought it would be funny but then it really bummed me out. i feel sorry for those girls.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this