The Official 12oz. Exchange Thread

jazztechno

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sorry been out of commission for a bit, Detroit electronic festival left me half dead trying to recover from all the paper and pills and then I ended up doing a few days behind bars for a fuckin possession charge. I forgot who I promised a trade with dot I think but who else?

hey anyone up for an exchange ? i write filoe, i use 2 post here ages ago i havnt got much finished sketches but im looking for a different style from the one i got now

Photo-0143.jpg

so anyone good wana gimmie an exchange?

this one is just for fun too, 5'9 :cool:

sorry about the bar, it's a little off..but what the hey, it's just a sketch :)

tryin to do an exchange? i havent posted very recent shit in a while, but im sure if you search you can find soething. if it matters that much. u usually dont dissapoint though :)

yo cani2

you should add some more color to it or outline it at least, itd look awesome.

but im feeling that evangelion-esque look youre going for. keep it up!

Yeah thats what I dont like bout that style, cant really do much with color. Think I might go back to the older more colorful style.:o

here kingofkings... hopefully ur happier with the outcome then i am... i got the S and P down then i got stuck on the A and kept fuckin it up...so i sorta bullshit it...but here u go lol... thx for waiting too...my power went out...its stormin like crazy down here in florida

untitled-2.jpg

here's the one I promised you dot, the color showed up alot darker for some reason tho on the picture. Anyone else wanna exchange? I know I ain't all that, but doing shit other than what I'm used to helps me get better I suppose

100_1714.jpg.26796fb2722703e4fc4aa101ff2a539e.jpg

Archived