Denver Benching

ELECTRIC MAYHEM

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i like guys like emit.he doesnt put in massive amounts of work anymore,but when he takes the time to go paint.he drops the heat.i useed to think quantity was more important.just #'s and #'s the more work out there the better.but now as i get close to 14 years in the game,i see that quality is more important than anything else.if im gonna use my paint and time to got rock trains then it better be worth it.i'm not gonna just put up some quick shit.i'd rather rock a nice piece and do a bunch of fillins with the scraps.cause doin fillins will never get boring.ever.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
i like guys like emit.he doesnt put in massive amounts of work anymore,but when he takes the time to go paint.he drops the heat.i useed to think quantity was more important.just #'s and #'s the more work out there the better.but now as i get close to 14 years in the game,i see that quality is more important than anything else.if im gonna use my paint and time to got rock trains then it better be worth it.i'm not gonna just put up some quick shit.i'd rather rock a nice piece and do a bunch of fillins with the scraps.cause doin fillins will never get boring.ever.

Get his balls off your chin. Fourteen years? let's see a flick from 94 on a train from you. Everytime you post on here you offer your two cents like you know something. Well you don't! Quality? You are a two can tinker toy, that runs his mouth alot on the internet and never on the steel. Post your opinions in another ten years, when you reall have 14, player.

It's gone! It's not pinin'! It's passed on! This graffiti is no more! It has ceased to be! It's expired and gone to meet it's maker! It's a stiff! Bereft of life, it rests in peace! It's kicked the bucket, shuffled off this mortal coil, run down the curtain and joined the bleedin' choir invisibile!! THIS IS EX-GRAFFITI!

It's all been buffed, is what I'm trying to say.

(apologies to Monty Python)

1051293845_aced9f6b63_o.jpg

1051273843_c5b52f523b_o.jpg

1052128134_89d0ca5c44_o.jpg

1051266147_eb48c130bd_o.jpg

1052107640_edc86bdb56_o.jpg

1051246471_8429940f0e_o.jpg

Archived