MILWAUKEE...

horse cock

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 13.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I dont PM toys...You are way beneath me son...nuff said.

"DAAAAAaaaaaammnnn"...called that man out!

REVA dont even write no more! what the fuck you on here for?

ohh thats right! he along with RED SRTIPE,TOMATE,and other crossdressers

are TEACH"S cheerleaders! FCR cheerleaders!

YEa i said it! so what! you dont see ME on here cheering sweatin and jumping

on my "homeboys " dicks! FUKIN CHEERLEADERS! i would give other crews props on here

before i would my own guys! thats jus fukin lame! i gave those before me props! and those

currently recking props! but dont come on here sayin you GONNA beat fools up,GROWN men

especially! and quit swingin from dicks on here like TARZAN cuz you jus makin yourself

look fooolish...RED STRIPE! get off fcr's dick! especially teach's!

"DAAAAAaaaaaammnnn"...called that man out!

REVA dont even write no more! what the fuck you on here for?

ohh thats right! he along with RED SRTIPE,TOMATE,and other crossdressers

are TEACH"S cheerleaders! FCR cheerleaders!

YEa i said it! so what! you dont see ME on here cheering sweatin and jumping

on my "homeboys " dicks! FUKIN CHEERLEADERS! i would give other crews props on here

before i would my own guys! thats jus fukin lame! i gave those before me props! and those

currently recking props! but dont come on here sayin you GONNA beat fools up,GROWN men

especially! and quit swingin from dicks on here like TARZAN cuz you jus makin yourself

look fooolish...RED STRIPE! get off fcr's dick! especially teach's!

Bully J, Here are some of your post from page 38:

"keep tha pix comin horse arm!

i know i should talk but lets jus keep the pics

and positive comments goin yall!

funny comments ar cool too.

people have been right lately..way too much

shit talkin,it is gettin jus a lil rediculous...or maybe im

jus gettin old!"

And this one could interpretated as "cheerleading". I don't know, maybe you could clear this up for us.

">my boy ENTOR the dragon steppin his game up!

PASE picante wit the hot sauce

and WALDO on his way to the BUFFER! ..thats why you dont paint HCGX's sonny boy!

..that company dont like graff on their trains,jus look at the buff marks behind the pieces from previous BUFFS!"

Maybe there are people on here with more than one screen name, for the sole purpose of talking shit. Then perhaps there are more than one person using your screen name.

It's easy to understand why some people get upset when they see FCR Rocking shit. FCR is the reason why Milwaukee has some of the harshes penalties for Graffiti in the modern world. FCR is the reason why the mayor and Mpd made eradicating graffiti a top priority. And although FCR isn't around anymore like they used to be, the foot print they made in the Milwaukee scene is Gigantic- and can and Never will be Reproduced.

Even when I had beef with the FCRs and we hated each other, I could never pretend that I didn't know the significance of their impact.

I never hated on FCR-nothing against em-just dick riding-and over hyping!

and the most of the people over hyping dont even do shit-but not all!

-and posting pics of your OWN shit is wack and toy! just screaming"LOOK AT ME"!

I know fcr is crushin shit-COOL,but when i got toys pming me shit-i get mad.

BUT ..i give props when due! AND I GAVE PASE AND ENTOR PROPS cuz it was due,i watched them cats come from nothin to somethin knowin that some of you cats on here hate on them! and YES! i am sick of talkin shit-but wen its due its due! its time we pat all of each other on the back,LIKE I DO,and i do-trust me! it may sound like i AM A BIG HATE BALL,

but i got more respect than you all might think-BUT WHEN I DONT GET IT IN RETURN I FLIP-DAMN STR8! you can quote me all you want boy! but im far from a cheerleader! im in the game.AND>>>>fcr does not get all the credit for makin milwaukee as hot as it is!NO!

if i recall correctly,its KAOTIC from NOW crew who BOMBED the fuck out of NORQUISTS garage

thus pissin him the fuck off-so give credit when due! and thats why i hate on the personalaties of mos you FCR"S! yes-you crush,shit looks nice-but you some big headed

arrogant stuk up fucks! pull your head out yall asses!

.....I remember seein "tes" tags and joy tags back in the day,in west allis,

so NO,i dont hate on teach,but if i find out who dissed that permission wall a couple years ago,with some

"vampire slayer shit",eyes will get black and noses will bleed,again!

i cheked a couple cats for that shit,but pussies be denyin shit!

Also, FCR didn't diss that legal wall, even though you believe so. But I recall the legal on 14th and North being dissed by XC, or associates of XC- for no apparent reason. And back in the day CTW dissed ALL the legal walls- EVERYBODY, and all the pieces at the walls of fame.

if only graf in milwaukee was as exciting as it use to be...like, more exciting than shit being talked on the internet. like, more people flat out bombin out. post more pictures of ema, fcr and some xc. maybe some now faded freeways, and buffed rooftops. people just might stop jerkin off. maybe people will start goin out there and gettin some pussy, like the real deal. bump that spider back there, and bump anyone putting fill ins on the street.

what is hard about comin up in milwaukee is that a lot of known and good writers wont take the time to teach a toy anything...so they just run around getting up disrespecting people they shouldnt cuz they dont know any better, they dont know the history of milwaukee, and they dont have knowledge of how to develope style...thats why a lot of people have letters that dont make any sense...the old school (for lack of a better word) writers all know eachother and act like hollywood movie stars...like they didnt start at the bottom...so if you come across or know any kids who are gettin in the game maybe you should help em out instead of acting like god