MILWAUKEE...

horse cock

what is hard about comin up in milwaukee is that a lot of known and good writers wont take the time to teach a toy anything...so they just run around getting up disrespecting people they shouldnt cuz they dont know any better, they dont know the history of milwaukee, and they dont have knowledge of how to develope style...thats why a lot of people have letters that dont make any sense...the old school (for lack of a better word) writers all know eachother and act like hollywood movie stars...like they didnt start at the bottom...so if you come across or know any kids who are gettin in the game maybe you should help em out instead of acting like god

haha fucking movie stars. its true. hollywood crackheads and junkies.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 13.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I never hated on FCR-nothing against em-just dick riding-and over hyping!

and the most of the people over hyping dont even do shit-but not all!

-and posting pics of your OWN shit is wack and toy! just screaming"LOOK AT ME"!

I know fcr is crushin shit-COOL,but when i got toys pming me shit-i get mad.

BUT ..i give props when due! AND I GAVE PASE AND ENTOR PROPS cuz it was due,i watched them cats come from nothin to somethin knowin that some of you cats on here hate on them! and YES! i am sick of talkin shit-but wen its due its due! its time we pat all of each other on the back,LIKE I DO,and i do-trust me! it may sound like i AM A BIG HATE BALL,

but i got more respect than you all might think-BUT WHEN I DONT GET IT IN RETURN I FLIP-DAMN STR8! you can quote me all you want boy! but im far from a cheerleader! im in the game.AND>>>>fcr does not get all the credit for makin milwaukee as hot as it is!NO!

if i recall correctly,its KAOTIC from NOW crew who BOMBED the fuck out of NORQUISTS garage

thus pissin him the fuck off-so give credit when due! and thats why i hate on the personalaties of mos you FCR"S! yes-you crush,shit looks nice-but you some big headed

arrogant stuk up fucks! pull your head out yall asses!

YOU IGNORANT, UNEDUCATED PIECE OF SHIT... YOU AINT ON MY LEVEL, YOU BUMMM.. MAYBE YOU ARE ON GRAFF, LIKE I CARE, GO READ A BOOK DO SOMETHING WITH YOUR LIFE, YOU BUMMMM.... YOU MUST BE A LOW LIFE THAT HAS NOTHING TO LIVE FOR LIVING IN HIS MOM'S BASEMENT... FREE LOADING MATHEFUCKER....

Also, FCR didn't diss that legal wall, even though you believe so. But I recall the legal on 14th and North being dissed by XC, or associates of XC- for no apparent reason. And back in the day CTW dissed ALL the legal walls- EVERYBODY, and all the pieces at the walls of fame.

well...a couple blocks away their were teach tags in the same cap an color,so....i did my own speculation,it made sense because some fcr's were bitchin that that permisssion wall was way too close to theirs and threatnin to do shit to our wall. and i heard so many storys from both sides about those other walls gettin dissed so im stuck in the middle i guess. the only crews i were down wit BACK IN THEM DAYS were NOW and ACK.i was too busy rollin around town paintin wit DEFX in the yards,durin the day,wehn shit was FUN and not so hot,only

time i ever painted walls of fame were with him too-me an him did a lil production back in the day.IM NOT ABOUT DISSIN PRODUCTION WALLS-THATS JUS FUKED UP SHIT,NO MATTER

HOW HOT THE BEEF GETS,I WOULD NEVER DISS PIECES-I WAS ALL ABOUT CROSSIN TAGS

OUT AND FLIPPIN CREWS IN FRONT OF THEIR HOUSE!

"DAAAAAaaaaaammnnn"...called that man out!

REVA dont even write no more! what the fuck you on here for?

ohh thats right! he along with RED SRTIPE,TOMATE,and other crossdressers

are TEACH"S cheerleaders! FCR cheerleaders!

YEa i said it! so what! you dont see ME on here cheering sweatin and jumping

on my "homeboys " dicks! FUKIN CHEERLEADERS! i would give other crews props on here

before i would my own guys! thats jus fukin lame! i gave those before me props! and those

currently recking props! but dont come on here sayin you GONNA beat fools up,GROWN men

especially! and quit swingin from dicks on here like TARZAN cuz you jus makin yourself

look fooolish...RED STRIPE! get off fcr's dick! especially teach's!

YOU IGNORANT BUMM... GO READ A BOOK..... GET SOME EDUCATION..

DONT WORRY IF I WRITE OR NOT.......... WHAT ARE YOU MY BITCH KEEPING TABS ON ME?? LOL... IT'S CALLED GROWING UP WITH THE LOVE OF GRAFF AND BEING MATURE ABOUT IT. YOU 30 YEAR OLD BUT WITH A MIND OF A 15 YEAR OLD REJECT... RUN YOUR MOUTH ILL BE TEACHING YOUR KIDS HOW TO READ AND SPELL....

you people are funny and just stupid i dont know how everyday you can come on here and jock other dudes from my view thats called being gay and the funny thing about it is half of you prob DONT even know the person your jockin and another thing why do you guys run around and act like milwaukee is some big ass city yo doggy im all city in this bitch im mad up son maybe some of you should go re look up what it means to be all city and the thing that makes me lol is you act like your some big head here but when you see flicks from when your in another city all you see is like 2 flicks of some street shit what happened get to a REAL city and get all scary about it like dam this is a big ass city what should i do i know ill bomb this dead ass street where real motherfucker would of prob did it during the day and one more thing if all you do is legal shit JUST STOP CUZ THAT SHITS NOT GRAFFITI AND YOUR NOT A REAL WRITER...........AND LAST BUT NOT LEAST REAL NIGGAS DO REAL THINGS LIKE LEAVE THERE NAME OF WHO THEY ARE WHEN THERE BEEFIN AND STICK UP FOR THERE NIGGAS WHEN THERE NOT AROUND......

YOU IGNORANT, UNEDUCATED PIECE OF SHIT... YOU AINT ON MY LEVEL, YOU BUMMM.. MAYBE YOU ARE ON GRAFF, LIKE I CARE, GO READ A BOOK DO SOMETHING WITH YOUR LIFE, YOU BUMMMM.... YOU MUST BE A LOW LIFE THAT HAS NOTHING TO LIVE FOR LIVING IN HIS MOM'S BASEMENT... FREE LOADING MATHEFUCKER....

LEVEL?

BITCH SHUT THE FUCK UP! YOU WOULDN EVEN BE EYE LEVEL WIT ME UNLESS YOU STANDIN

ON SOME YELLOW PAGES! MAYBE GRAFF? THEN WHAT THE FUCK YOU DOIN ON HERE?

THIS IS ALL IM SAYIN TO YOU! I TALKED ENUFF SHIT TOO YOU WHEN YOU WERE HIDIN

BEHIND TOMATES NAME! GO PUT SOME WORK YOU FUKIN ALLEY RAT LOOKIN ASS FOOL!

SO DONT REPLY-CUZ I WONT! THATS WHY YOU PMED ARTISTIK KISSIN HIS ASS AFTER

YOU TALKIN LIKE YOU GONNA DO SOMETHIN!

I never hated on FCR-nothing against em-just dick riding-and over hyping!

and the most of the people over hyping dont even do shit-but not all!

-and posting pics of your OWN shit is wack and toy! just screaming"LOOK AT ME"!

I know fcr is crushin shit-COOL,but when i got toys pming me shit-i get mad.

BUT ..i give props when due! AND I GAVE PASE AND ENTOR PROPS cuz it was due,i watched them cats come from nothin to somethin knowin that some of you cats on here hate on them! and YES! i am sick of talkin shit-but wen its due its due! its time we pat all of each other on the back,LIKE I DO,and i do-trust me! it may sound like i AM A BIG HATE BALL,

but i got more respect than you all might think-BUT WHEN I DONT GET IT IN RETURN I FLIP-DAMN STR8! you can quote me all you want boy! but im far from a cheerleader! im in the game.AND>>>>fcr does not get all the credit for makin milwaukee as hot as it is!NO!

if i recall correctly,its KAOTIC from NOW crew who BOMBED the fuck out of NORQUISTS garage

thus pissin him the fuck off-so give credit when due! and thats why i hate on the personalaties of mos you FCR"S! yes-you crush,shit looks nice-but you some big headed

arrogant stuk up fucks! pull your head out yall asses!

CHINGA TU MADRE PINCHE, MAMADOR DE VERGAS..... AMARATE LOS WEBOS Y SOPORTA ATU FAMILIA.. PINCHE MAMINGAS...

LEVEL?

LMAO... YOU BUMMM..... GO TO SCHOOL....

LEVEL?

DONT YOU HAVE TO BE FLIPPING BURGERS OR BAGGING FOOD....

LEVEL?

12345, CAN YOU FINISH IT????

you people are funny and just stupid i dont know how everyday you can come on here and jock other dudes from my view thats called being gay and the funny thing about it is half of you prob DONT even know the person your jockin and another thing why do you guys run around and act like milwaukee is some big ass city yo doggy im all city in this bitch im mad up son maybe some of you should go re look up what it means to be all city and the thing that makes me lol is you act like your some big head here but when you see flicks from when your in another city all you see is like 2 flicks of some street shit what happened get to a REAL city and get all scary about it like dam this is a big ass city what should i do i know ill bomb this dead ass street where real motherfucker would of prob did it during the day and one more thing if all you do is legal shit JUST STOP CUZ THAT SHITS NOT GRAFFITI AND YOUR NOT A REAL WRITER...........AND LAST BUT NOT LEAST REAL NIGGAS DO REAL THINGS LIKE LEAVE THERE NAME OF WHO THEY ARE WHEN THERE BEEFIN AND STICK UP FOR THERE NIGGAS WHEN THERE NOT AROUND......

Who you talkin' to with your "get to a real city- scary- dead ass street- two street flicks"??????

HuH???????

581147714_l.jpg

press 1 if you see this fukin guy all over the place!

i got a marquette callender from 2004 wit his ass in the background,

i went to kozi gym on 7th an licoln and there he is yellin at the mirror pumpin

dumb bells yellin"GIVE IT TO ME! GIVE IT TO ME BABY" claapin an pointin at himself in the mirror!wearing some tight ass shorts your gym teacher would wear back in the day,wit tube socks wit the color stripes pulled up to his knees and a bucks sweat band, PRICELESS! and hes always watchin freights roll by and he knows whats in the trains

and where theyre goin! fukin nutz!