MILWAUKEE...

horse cock

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 13.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's funny how you pick on OAKS.

Well, I'll try to sort out this 6th grade gibberish, since you want to drop the knowledge...

You talkin' slick cuz you printed out some busted tagggs all over garbage cans on the East- shoulda wrote them hoes inside the garbage can, cuz that shit is just Rubbish! How long does it take you to write that shit? They look slow and sorrowful. But why do I need to remind you that you're still trying to come up- In this City, with a SOLID Graffiti History that stretches Longer than your Life! And PLENTY of FRESH WRITERS that came out of Here- Raise Up!

I can't help that you want to watch Michael Jordan score 64 points and win the game at the last second with a finger roll over Larry Nance, just like a sick bed ridden hospital boy wishin' and cheering. Sometimes you got to let Michael jordan just go out and do his two street fill ins and do a whole lot of Shopping and eating at fancy restaurants. Sorry he disappointed your slow ass though. I'll try to hype him up...I'll tell him he's letting his fans down, bombing weak ass streets. I'll tell him Lebron James would've done that shit in the daytime while smoking a blunt.

Kick that knowledge, Homie! I want to see you rock this weak ass city. I want the cops to ask about your throwups. I want to see YOU show ME and the rest of US fake, scary "Big Heads", how it's supposed to be done!

Since you're so Knowledgeable about the Scene and Adament about what "Real Graffiti" is and isn't, I'm sure you won't have any problems granting my requests...

its funny how people start talkin shit then when you pm them they try and act dum about it.. i guess the only way to get you to talk is when i say something on here cuz you dont answer my pms.. im glad i got you half way out your shell to speak your mind lets try and get you all the way out..6th grade gibberish thats funny i was just thinking the same thing about your pics abunch of lines that go nowhere, michael jordan please tell me your not comparein yourself to dude if so thats going to have me lol all day but anyways kickin the knowledge im not kickin anything just speakin my mind unlike other scary ass people you did let me know one thing tho theres a time limit on tags what is it 10 sec 5 sec let me know unlike you im not scary about writeing on shit ill take all the time i need and its funny how we get at oaks befor you say something you should know whats happenin first but i see you like to act just like em and you think your cool cuz some cop went into that tattoo shop they never asked about you they just said you need to stop but hey gays got rights too right ? lebron james smokes blunts thats cool next time i see him ill have to light one up with him and as for tryin to come up sorry but ive been up i just dont stay on the east i like the south and north better but you wouldnt know anything about that and the 5 wards not the south o i forgot you have shit under bridges why is all your shit in hidden spots ? what is it that you need to prove cuz i know i dont need to prove anything it must suck to have to post your own shit cuz noone else does but hey your a king in milw and you show everyone how to do it but hey im just going to leave it alone till that day we meet cuz words seem to come out better when your face to face with people.....