MILWAUKEE...

horse cock

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 13.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

FREEWAY IS KNOWN MORE THAT YOU ARE<< YOU ARE KNOW AS THE SHIT TALKING NOW RIDING FAGGOT<<< YOUR MOM NEEDS MORE PUSSY POWDER,,

gee wizz wally...i can see you relly hate me.

quoting me any chance you get.

do you still LOVE me?

come see me baggin groceries at your local pick a slave!

im top bagger-bag em quicker than any one in the middle of the west!

pussy powder? what? ohh you mean summers eve-thats in isle nine..be right back wit it...

have your moms PISS FLAPS wide open and ready for a sprinkling!

gee wizz wally...i can see you relly hate me.

quoting me any chance you get.

do you still LOVE me?

come see me baggin groceries at your local pick a slave!

im top bagger-bag em quicker than any one in the middle of the west!

pussy powder? what? ohh you mean summers eve-thats in isle nine..be right back wit it...

have your moms PISS FLAPS wide open and ready for a sprinkling!

DAMM MAN WE SHOULD STOP ACTING LIKE.. FOOL'S AND PLAYING WITH THESE READERS,,, TELL THEM WE REALLY ARE BOYS,,, JUST FAKING THE FUCNK,, WE ON FOR TONIGHT OR WHAT??? BULLY J. IS MY BOY PEOPLE... WE JUST PLAYING.>>>

The Awe is hot. But that waldo is wack. No hate towards waldo, but the W-A looks like hes trying to use awe's style. Which is ok I guess, but it looks abit wack since the L-D-O don't match the W-A at all! The letters flow very bad. The color skeme is banging but color can't save wack letters.

The Awe is hot. But that waldo is wack. No hate towards waldo, but the W-A looks like hes trying to use awe's style. Which is ok I guess, but it looks abit wack since the L-D-O don't match the W-A at all! The letters flow very bad. The color skeme is banging but color can't save wack letters.

nerd.jpg

you people are funny and just stupid i dont know how everyday you can come on here and jock other dudes from my view thats called being gay and the funny thing about it is half of you prob DONT even know the person your jockin and another thing why do you guys run around and act like milwaukee is some big ass city yo doggy im all city in this bitch im mad up son maybe some of you should go re look up what it means to be all city and the thing that makes me lol is you act like your some big head here but when you see flicks from when your in another city all you see is like 2 flicks of some street shit what happened get to a REAL city and get all scary about it like dam this is a big ass city what should i do i know ill bomb this dead ass street where real motherfucker would of prob did it during the day and one more thing if all you do is legal shit JUST STOP CUZ THAT SHITS NOT GRAFFITI AND YOUR NOT A REAL WRITER...........AND LAST BUT NOT LEAST REAL NIGGAS DO REAL THINGS LIKE LEAVE THERE NAME OF WHO THEY ARE WHEN THERE BEEFIN AND STICK UP FOR THERE NIGGAS WHEN THERE NOT AROUND......

It's funny how you pick on OAKS.

Well, I'll try to sort out this 6th grade gibberish, since you want to drop the knowledge...

You talkin' slick cuz you printed out some busted tagggs all over garbage cans on the East- shoulda wrote them hoes inside the garbage can, cuz that shit is just Rubbish! How long does it take you to write that shit? They look slow and sorrowful. But why do I need to remind you that you're still trying to come up- In this City, with a SOLID Graffiti History that stretches Longer than your Life! And PLENTY of FRESH WRITERS that came out of Here- Raise Up!

I can't help that you want to watch Michael Jordan score 64 points and win the game at the last second with a finger roll over Larry Nance, just like a sick bed ridden hospital boy wishin' and cheering. Sometimes you got to let Michael jordan just go out and do his two street fill ins and do a whole lot of Shopping and eating at fancy restaurants. Sorry he disappointed your slow ass though. I'll try to hype him up...I'll tell him he's letting his fans down, bombing weak ass streets. I'll tell him Lebron James would've done that shit in the daytime while smoking a blunt.

Kick that knowledge, Homie! I want to see you rock this weak ass city. I want the cops to ask about your throwups. I want to see YOU show ME and the rest of US fake, scary "Big Heads", how it's supposed to be done!

Since you're so Knowledgeable about the Scene and Adament about what "Real Graffiti" is and isn't, I'm sure you won't have any problems granting my requests...

:rolleyes: