MILWAUKEE...

horse cock

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 13.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So ive noticed ALOT of the dudes here in madison dont switch up the style..everyhand, throw up.shits weak..Paebak gets alotta spots here and king'n the downtown/east quick.. but theyre the same shit over an over..gets some new styles..and intd also seems to be some toys repping RFA KFA..atleast here in madison

i'm pretty indifferent to all of the politics that are expressed on this forum, things of this nature don't get under my skin, therefore i never post personal opinions, but i'll make an exception and use this as an example to show how ignorance and being a know-it-all can make you look like a fool (this instance applies elsewhere as well).

Picture392.jpg

per your Paebak reference:

Paebak is and always will be the all time king of that city, ask around, nobody will deny it, even those who gave him healthy competition will tell you the truth. you can argue the size of the city isn't too big, if you saw the glory days you'd reverse your argument. he is also up in more than a fair share of big cities acrossed the country. as far as handstyles/throwups are concerned, well your lack of knowledge due to being new to an area, as you displayed here:

Madcity

Views: 1,231 Posted By xXCoeOneRXx

WTF ..IM LESS THEN AN HOUR FROM...

WTF ..IM LESS THEN AN HOUR FROM MADISON...PLATTEVILLE...IVE NEVER SEEN ANY ONF THAT..COURSE I JUS MOVED HERE.LOL..

is one reason why you probably didn't know this, because if you did, you surely would not come online to give your "constructive criticism" about him changing his handstyles. allthough it is funny how ignorant you are to graffiti and to the formulas of how things are done (as you state with your views), it sounds like you are nothing more than a mere fan, more-so than a participant. i guess my little "dickriding" tangent will stop now, you haven't hurt anybody's feelings, made us laugh honestly. maybe the reasoning behind your statements, was because nobody replied to you when you wrote this:

Madcity

Views: 1,231 Posted By xXCoeOneRXx

ah fred hit me up slurwordz@yahoo.com im in...

ah fred hit me up slurwordz@yahoo.com im in platteville like 45 min from madison..i wanna know where all the good bombin sopts are..

i'll get to my friend about changing up his handstyles, i hope somebody gets to you about where all the "good bombin sopts are". then again, you're the professional with all of the advice, you'd think that being as prestine as you are, you'd be able to go out and pioneer your own "sopts" instead of doing the same old ones that everybody's had their turn at. good luck with your rap career. take care tiger.

is one reason why you probably didn't know this, because if you did, you surely would not come online to give your "constructive criticism" about him changing his handstyles. allthough it is funny how ignorant you are to graffiti and to the formulas of how things are done (as you state with your views), it sounds like you are nothing more than a mere fan, more-so than a participant. i guess my little "dickriding" tangent will stop now, you haven't hurt anybody's feelings, made us laugh honestly. maybe the reasoning behind your statements, was because nobody replied to you when you wrote this:

wow i give in opinion and you get all hurt cuz i said he needs to change his handstyles?i gave the dude props and your crying..funny.and to say im "ignorant "to graff you have no idea of who or what i did..

and as far as rapping only 3 so called "writters"know i rhyme so either your a anonymous DJ..a homeless dirtbag or one of the other toys who i wont mention..please forgive me if im from a city where its all about style not who get the most spots on a trashcan..or doing throwies in paint marker on a trash can..

you people are funny and just stupid i dont know how everyday you can come on here and jock other dudes from my view thats called being gay and the funny thing about it is half of you prob DONT even know the person your jockin and another thing why do you guys run around and act like milwaukee is some big ass city yo doggy im all city in this bitch im mad up son maybe some of you should go re look up what it means to be all city and the thing that makes me lol is you act like your some big head here but when you see flicks from when your in another city all you see is like 2 flicks of some street shit what happened get to a REAL city and get all scary about it like dam this is a big ass city what should i do i know ill bomb this dead ass street where real motherfucker would of prob did it during the day and one more thing if all you do is legal shit JUST STOP CUZ THAT SHITS NOT GRAFFITI AND YOUR NOT A REAL WRITER...........AND LAST BUT NOT LEAST REAL NIGGAS DO REAL THINGS LIKE LEAVE THERE NAME OF WHO THEY ARE WHEN THERE BEEFIN AND STICK UP FOR THERE NIGGAS WHEN THERE NOT AROUND......

Can we get a translation please???

press 1 if you see this fukin guy all over the place!

i got a marquette callender from 2004 wit his ass in the background,

i went to kozi gym on 7th an licoln and there he is yellin at the mirror pumpin

dumb bells yellin"GIVE IT TO ME! GIVE IT TO ME BABY" claapin an pointin at himself in the mirror!wearing some tight ass shorts your gym teacher would wear back in the day,wit tube socks wit the color stripes pulled up to his knees and a bucks sweat band, PRICELESS! and hes always watchin freights roll by and he knows whats in the trains

and where theyre goin! fukin nutz!

FREEWAY IS KNOWN MORE THAT YOU ARE<< YOU ARE KNOW AS THE SHIT TALKING NOW RIDING FAGGOT<<< YOUR MOM NEEDS MORE PUSSY POWDER,,