MILWAUKEE...

horse cock

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 13.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

while all you idiots are on 12oz posting pictures and rubbing eachothers dicks im getting ready to push my new issue of NITES OUT so just keep giving eachother handjobs and talking eachother up until your heads explode just like that fucktard bin laden and if you think the goverment actually pulled that shit off yeah right i bet they release a photoshopped pic of a dead arap from a 7eleven store robbery and put a diaperon his head to make him look like americas most wanted why the fuck you posting seve when he dont even live in milwaukee anymore and freights are not local duh so why would you even bother posting something that rolls out of the city looks like im going to need to put a milwaukee spread in the next issue to show some actual descent graff. By the way ive sold every copy of the old isssues of nites out something lifesucksdie couldnt even do so i guess all you haters are going to have to bid on issues one and two on ebay if you want to pick up a copy so dont get you panties in a bunch when the bidding goes higeher than face value and if you havnt seenm my flickr yet be sure to check it out since nobody in milwakukee takes flicks outside of the southside im flying to ny all the time and meeting up with real writers like cope2 and ces and med so if you think you got connections like me your as wromg as your mom when she decided to poke a hole in the comdm your dad used.

^^^ WOW.. this guy is still talking about shit no one on here cares about.... if everything on here sucks to you. then why do you comment on or even come on here in the first place ?? never knew flying to new york and sweeting the same 3 people over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over was having connects... get a life lame.. oh and by the way lifesucksdie was making 1000s of copys of there mag to be sold and you on the other hand makes what like 50.... and last but not least grow some balls and see me in the street....lame fuck little boy

Broski your wasting your time all this nuggah ever does, is be on flickr n on here steeling other ppls flicks n putting em toghether to make his "nite out " mag. its fucking sad cux it takes no type of skill to do that shit and to top it of 50 copys aint shit. you mag dosent even leave ur local area, give up at life man find ur self a diffrent carrer get an edducation go back to school or something idk but plz do all us a favor stop acting like ur a big shot when u are realy a low life bum n stop wasting other ppls time c'mon broskii smh

I am sorry I thought I was going to stop responding to OAKS and it has been a long time since I have, but come on dude are you fucking serious? You must be smokin some crazy shit to get the balls to try and talk about your mag on the internet. Sweet you met some writers in New York. You may even personally know some of our faves from our city but you come on here actin like an idiot and expect people to give a shit. No one cares about what you are doing. If you are doing things right others will be talking about what you are doing, and no one is doing that. Don't self promote in our thread or post in the MSK thread like a 15 kid who has a hard on for writing. After this last post I just feel bad for you straight up. Anyone who has beef with this dude should just squash it cause hurtin someone like him only makes you look bad. It would be like beating up a handicapped kid. Stop waving your graff flag so hard do what you want to do but don't act like what you do is the shit cause man it isn't helping your case. Plus that last piece you did for someones room or whatever you need to ask one of your old friends to go over that so the kid doesn't grow up thinking that is what real graff should look like.

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!! nobody wants that mag son. u need to chill out wit all that shit and people on here dont sugar coat shit for this fag. yeah i feel bad for your retarded ass really your sad man. your stuck in the past or something swinging on some old school writers nuts thinking people care. envisions cant even sell your mag, no body would take it for free. unless you bought all the copies yourself or took em back they are still there. fuck it this is pointless, let me guess your gunna say something about me being fat ok ill still whoop your ass one on one, your gunna say something about my mom which i dont give a fuck what are we in 2nd grade. or maybe how you can beat me in a battle baaaaahahahaha. anyways stop coming on here like what u say matters, no body cares!

alphabetoner

In my humble opinion real writers do what they do because it is something inside them that drives them. Not for recognition. I don't mean people who write I mean people who live graff. Really live it. Not even all the old school heads from NY live and breath graff. These heads don't have traditional families, don't ever buy anything, and just get out to get up those dudes would never be on some self promo shit. They will just let what they do speak for itself, and to be honest it probably isn't even about it speaking for anything. It is probably just a part of who they are. So in short, I believe if you truly are down and love this shit just do what you do and don't ask for anything back. Real graff heads are hard at the core and they aren't the dude that is going to be crying at their hearing they are the guy that gets out on parole and walks to the hardware store and racks some paint and then throws a tag on the side of the same store after they walk out. Just an opinion from an asshole.