MILWAUKEE...

horse cock

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 13.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I love me some net flicks instant. I have been watching all the seasons of 21 jump street over the past few weeks. I am on episode 95 out of the total of 105. What old tv show shall I start up next once my jump street is finished!!! any net flicks junkies out there to help me out???

I am all caught up on DEXTER- just waiting on the season 5 to hit dvd.

Law and order SVU- all 12 or 13 season got smashed out during the cold winter months of drawing.

and a show called "GREEK" was good and seasons 1 and 2 of crash were pretty fresh, if you like the movie crash you'll love the show. different actors but kind of the same plot line. shits the jammy jam. help me out NERDS!!!

HEy Sone, im hooked on "V" "the event" and "FRINGE"..theres alot of good ones.but they get canceled."THIEF" was dope but only one season.and "flash forward"was too good,but i download all my shit off piratebay.org onto utorrent.all my bootlegs and shit.and you can dowload a whole season for free so i dont know bout net flix but check those out.addicting man

MOSDEF. I'll check net flix and see what comes up. but in the mean time whats a good torrent site for downloading music. I used to use the pirate bay or something like that when I had my old sony viao but I am pretty sure me downloading all that music led to the demise of that computer. With all the god damn virus's attached to everygod damn song online. That shit was bogus. I have a new computer and I want to get tons of free music with out my computer blowing up. Help me out yo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

Thanks in advance...

Hey if you want a good way to download and don't mind paying a little bit of cash every month I can put you onto something where you can download at the absolute maximum speed that your connection allows hit me up with a pm and I can help you out. It is also encrypted so your ISP doesn't have any idea what you are downloading. I also have over 1TB of tv shows and another half TB of movies all stuff from the 80s til present.

I love me some net flicks instant. I have been watching all the seasons of 21 jump street over the past few weeks. I am on episode 95 out of the total of 105. What old tv show shall I start up next once my jump street is finished!!! any net flicks junkies out there to help me out???

I am all caught up on DEXTER- just waiting on the season 5 to hit dvd.

Law and order SVU- all 12 or 13 season got smashed out during the cold winter months of drawing.

and a show called "GREEK" was good and seasons 1 and 2 of crash were pretty fresh, if you like the movie crash you'll love the show. different actors but kind of the same plot line. shits the jammy jam. help me out NERDS!!!

x files, 3rd rock from the sun, trailer park boys, epicly laterd, and some other i cant think of right now.

I use btjunkie.org to find torrents and transmission to download them...never have any problems. I also have a mac tho.Tv shows that I have been watching....Twin peaks, The wire, freaks and geeks, the corner, twilight zone, breaking bad, mad men. Also all of the banged up abroad (now locked up abroad) episodes are on youtube. They have one on the true story of Midnight Express the movie, which tells it straight from the real Billy hayes. Dont smuggle drugs from Turkey, kids.

kickasstorrents.com theres tons of different torrents but they all share alot of the same files.read the comments and seeds. to see if its trusted.piratebay has symbols to show if there a trusted uploader i feel like a fuckin loser nerd bout now