Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
FuzZy

longboards

so I used to skate a lot growing up but then I grew old man balls

this past weekend i bought myself a longboard for the beach

just curious if anybody here skates either longboards or regular decks

skate1.jpg

longboards are for retards. there's no other way of putting it. if you ride a longboard, you're a retard

Guest R@ndomH3ro

Not that bad, I got a long board for cruising around. Its cool.

Originally posted by SneakandCreep+Mar 29 2006, 05:57 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (SneakandCreep - Mar 29 2006, 05:57 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'>Not that bad, I got a long board for cruising around. Its cool.

[/b]

<!--QuoteBegin-Mr. ABC@Mar 29 2006, 05:56 AM

you're a retard

Originally posted by Mr. ABC@Mar 28 2006, 02:56 PM

longboards are for retards. there's no other way of putting it. if you ride a longboard, you're a retard

retardnow.jpg

ive has a few longboards, first one i ever owned was a skull skates, then i moved to a sector 9 (similar to the ones in the picture posted) and now i have a natural koncept thats more of a regular shape...but its been in peices for a wile. i mostly just skate regular decks now

Originally posted by Mr. ABC@Mar 28 2006, 01:56 PM

longboards are for retards.

i wont front, i have a longboard. but its stolen. its nice for speed rides to get soda. but thats it.

i totally roast on longboarders.

what if you snowboard in the winter and want to keep your carving game up in the summer???

then it automatically deletes it from the gay-o-meter...right??

wrong. if you're "carving game" is that bad that you need to practice in the off season, maybe you should quit snowboarding

Guest R@ndomH3ro

Mr ABC has all the answers :spin2: :spin2:

carving game is plenty up to par......but I am a strong believer of practice makes perfect

you've got to be making up for the size of something if you ride one of these things...

carving is the most basic thing that can be done on a snowboard/skateboard. what's to practice? you can either do it or you can't

Guest imported_El Mamerro

One of my best friends in college has his own longboard distribution company. He'd have all sorts of crazy fucking boards lying around in his apartment, and we'd ride them all day. I had a soft spot for the Tierneys, but unfortunately they only work downhill. Loaded Boards had a couple of real nice rides too.

look folks, if you want something that is big, hard to maneuver and is basically no fun to ride and has no functionality on the street, then ride a fuckin vert board. otherwise, get your shit together and ride a real skateboard

Guest R@ndomH3ro

I remember my first skateboard I ever owned. It was one of those cheap ones you get at a toy store (I think it was a Nash or something), I was like 6. I used to ride that shit out of that everyday......memories

Originally posted by Mr. ABC@Mar 28 2006, 03:25 PM

carving is the most basic thing that can be done on a snowboard/skateboard. what's to practice? you can either do it or you can't

true carving is basic and easy but riding a longboard down a really steep hill and will definitely step your game up speed wise.....I just got a new snowboard this past season and its real fast

I want to be able to take advantage of how fast it can go and still have a good amount of control

I only get to go snowboarding a few times a year so I don't get the mountain time that I would like to get

Guest imported_El Mamerro

Basically, any sort of item with tiny wheels that you do tricksy-poos with is inherently gay.

Guest R@ndomH3ro
Originally posted by El Mamerro@Mar 28 2006, 03:33 PM

Basically, any sort of item with tiny wheels that you do tricksy-poos with is inherently gay.

:haha: :haha: :haha: :haha:

"tricksy-poos"

Guest 455

Yeah brah....totally bitchin'.....all you need now is a pair of vintage Ocean Pacific swim trunks,a cut-off at the sleeves hot pink Local Motion t-shirt with a neon green fanny pack,a Vision street wear skull and crossbones beret,a pair of knock-off Ray-Bans with the strap around your neck and a pair of red and white checkered Vans and a SOBE drink while pulling a hangten giving the "chaka" sign to every chick you pass on a pair of rollerblades......when you're done....make sure you flip the board up to your hands with the 70mm Kryptos still spinning and grab yourself an ice cold Corona at the nearest Tiki bar......don't forget to find some Mr.Zogs Sex Wax stickers for your board.......God I hate longboards.....and to quote Chris Pastras in 411#3(Scott Johnston profile)...you'll be "The rippingest thing in town!!"

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this