Crushed Muni

40ninah

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

damn its funny seein flix of mine on here that i didnt even post... i dont even know how yall

came up on my shit... oh well.

of course ais dont know how bst wrecked shit... they wasnt writin then.

phine pink ultra stainers all day... every line touched.

i remeber being able to just post on mission with a brew and watch crushed

busses all day... watchu know bout the ol' 1 2 3?

runnin in 12 niggas deep... aint no hero bout to step to dat...

fuck on the real, i almost dont pay attention to graff on busses no more...

the game is gon downhill... honestly, bst was probably the last crew to rock muni hard and with style... muni is dead. just glad i got to expereince it before it was gone...

hey fuckmuni... get at me. i got sumthin 4 you....

-the homie

BITCH GO FUCK UR SELF WITH THAT STYLE SHIT NON SENSE...SHIET

U SERIOUSLY DONT KNOW WASSUP HUH...WHO WAS THE ONLY BUS HOPPERS IN FRISCO TO GET UP IN ALL DIFFFERENT DICTRISTCS IN AND OUT . ERR DAY AND NIGHT. IM WITH U THAT YALL HAD SOME SHIT GOING ON SOME TIME BAK BUT YALL WASNT THE ONLY ONES....fuck BUSHOPPIN THIS DAES...LAME ASS LIL NIGGGAS JUST DOIN LAME SHIT.....

ERRDAY NI$%S

shady hatin on my nigga aria its cool we still got shit on lock ne way dumb ass ais boyz niggas see it hoes wanna be wit it ahahaha

haha quit wit that we got shit on lock bullshit yall aint got shit on lock. if u did yall would have the whole city crushed wit that toy ass ais shit. but yall dont yall just got a few streets that yall rock and keep rockin everytime they buff it. so dont think that just cuz yall can keep a few streets on lock that you runnin shit out here fuck toy ass bitches

damn yall must be some old heads tryin to re live the fame i heard the yards are hot you tryin to setup us up second we got the buses on lock if yall is bst?? then why dont yall get off the computer and put in some work i kno yall did yall thing back in the day that was back in the day wat about now 2006 i see no super crushed bst buses yall stay talkin about how it was this and that well i say either bring it back or shut the fuck up niggas is tryin to get up quit hatin i respect my old heads but wat if the dont respect me then it a problem