Crushed Muni

40ninah

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

young nigga dont get twisted....nobody from TDF ever went to the er u lil dumb fuck....i was there i saw fkowards get there ass handed to them on a platter...and my nigga chalk kicked much's assyou should get your acts stright befor i take my belt off and whip ur lil ass u fuckin toy ass koward tryin to live a lie..........

TDFUCK YOU....

redek do got hands tho and he get down. that nigga knocked out safer's teeth. thats that RC shit nigga :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

i seen it happen. he ran up from behind and sucker punched him. then ran out the house yellin "that was a sucka punch nigga". thats pretty faggazzy to me.

i seen it happen. he ran up from behind and sucker punched him. then ran out the house yellin "that was a sucka punch nigga". thats pretty faggazzy to me.

lol your stupid as fuck. i was there for it right off of ocean. safer thought he was gonna talk shit and got his jaw busted for it. thats what happens when you're a toy sucka and try to act hard:lol: :lol: :lol: besides, redek said he only beat his ass because safer be snitchin on fools

lol your stupid as fuck. i was there for it right off of ocean. safer thought he was gonna talk shit and got his jaw busted for it. thats what happens when you're a toy sucka and try to act hard:lol: :lol: :lol: besides, redek said he only beat his ass because safer be snitchin on fools

ha. i already know u dont know what ur talkin about because it was on haight street. u dumb.

Archived