I'm from Virginia, where ain't shit to do but cook

FuzZy

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You guys got me- I'm a hack! Yeah, it was pointed out to me not too long ago about the Triplets of Belville likeness, but I tweaked it a bit since the relevation and it's just something I wanted to fuck around with for a little while. I actually got the movie after finding out about it but haven't watched it yet.

foodeater- No, I'm a toy like that. I don't paint anymore.

I see your point, but like I said, it was something that I wanted to mess with. I owe it to myself to see if it goes anywhere. Frankly, I have one more thing started on a piece of wood and that will probably be the end of it. Besides, I didn't conciously bite it and was kidding about being a self-proclaimed hack.

Re: I'm from Virginia, where ain't shit to do but cook

I see your point' date=' but like I said, it was something that I wanted to mess with. I owe it to myself to see if it goes anywhere. Frankly, I have one more thing started on a piece of wood and that will probably be the end of it. Besides, I didn't conciously bite it and was kidding about being a self-proclaimed hack.[/quote']

yea. i know man. s'all good.

i dont think anyone would expect a person such as u for biting.

it's a really cool charo though. i think ur changes are enough. but i think its a good idea that ur not making this into a long term character thing if u know what i mean.

good movie though wasn't it?

peace

mania

Mania- Thanks, and you're right- a character with such a similar likeness does not a long term body of work make. And I still haven't watched it....

Overdraft Protection- I think the intent of the post was that you were shady.

Mania- Thanks, and you're right- a character with such a similar likeness does not a long term body of work make. And I still haven't watched it....

Overdraft Protection- I think the intent of the post was that you were shady.

oh dude. well u should. highly reccomended.

u va heads is ill keep up da good shit holla at cha boii RISK one

a-ight a-ight a-ight.

i is gunna hola hola hola at cha boiii!

werd niggas! keep it real to the graffity tagga kingzzz.

sofa-king wee-tod-ed. :shakehead:

Archived