I'm from Virginia, where ain't shit to do but cook

FuzZy

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^^your boring me....vagina asscream

don't you have some cops to go hate or something???

bump for all those stickies......and for Robert Pulsan canvas

nice soft colors...reminds me of a snuggles commercial that got raped

please fuzzy, do not talk to me, u started this thread so i guess i wont ruin it, i toljew i dont want any trouble from u. just ignore my shit. I know u are from around sprinfield and i know that there aint shit around there so wut are u doing? wut do u write, u know who i am and wut i write but yousa little shady guy who just hates on me. do something go over me or something please.

vagina asscream ohhhhhhh, u must be proud becuase that is VA and my name is VA!!! clever, tell me can u put that much brain power into getting up? nigga i know u are from around springfield . . . i see noting there and i know u dont write cevs dent or doe

^^your boring me....vagina asscream

oh snap i didnt want to bore u master fuzzy. u know that is why i am in 12 oz right? to meet FUZZY's approval since he is the king of nova, Please fuzzy like me will you please think im good? all i want is to be approved by FUZZY.

seriously visual.....I dont care what you say in the threads. Its just boring to me and Im sure everybody else that all you do is come in here to talk shit

why you got to hate on everybodies shit....you dont see me or alot of people just coming in here to hate

nah we come in here to give props when due

yeah I did start THIS thread but all I did was repost a bunch of pics from the old va thread....so actually I didnt really start it, I just improved it!!

and if I was in NOVA still...which Im not....I wouldnt even worry about going over you, thats not how I get down

I dont start beef when there aint any reason too......keep wrecking the streets, someone up there needs to hold that spot down, mine as well be you....right???

Re: I'm from Virginia, where ain't shit to do but cook

its not so much that i hate, but it is more love, love for graff and the scene . . . i dont hate anyone personally but just get mad at the fact there are many spectators and not nearly as many participators.

Its like watching a bum on the streets playing an instrument for some change . . . u don't just watch and walk away . . . i'll give props where it is due. All of my rantings go out to those living in nova, because i don't live there either and i'm up the most.:shakehead: i'll be the first to say that my shit is sloppy, but i try my best. i'm just mad because the fucking police are winning. Nova is full of disgusting ignorant internet and government yuppie wasps. Graff is the balance. I fight in the name of ALLAH. My bombs are never physically harmful like theirs are, my weapons are visual. The pigs slouch to the level of violent barbarians, they use fear to control us . . . i just want people to stop being pussies.

P E A C E to those who fight for a RIGHTEOUS cause . . .

freedom of culture for

AFRO-ASIATICS

no european imperialism world enslavement gentrification

just do not come at me like i dont know wut i am talking about.

i contemplated this shit deep like the universe. Please someone try to get deeper than this and up-root my thinking . . . someone please . . .

painting for yourself is masturbation, wasting shots. It's not like fucking politics it is politics that fucks u. if we remain cattle, that is. my efforts are useless now but unless i get assassinated i wont stop.

What's up guys?

So this is the last time I use this character. I swear, I'm finished with it. This is acrylic, sharpies, paint pens, etc. on a piece of wood that I found in the trash. My kid and stained it and put polyurethane on it (she's 4 and into this kind of shit). 5" x 27".

:DTriplets of Biteville:D

http://www.rockpillow.com/gallery/tob.jpg

http://www.rockpillow.com/gallery/tob2.jpg

He's watching....

since no one seems to like these can i get some criticism please' date=' i dont care be truthful whether it being good or bad whatever.[/quote']on "its shirt"u shoulda put...........me so horny