I'm from Virginia, where ain't shit to do but cook

FuzZy

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pablo- You're right- we could use more critique here. Your characters don't exactly grab me by the balls (hell, mine don't either) but I think you have a good thing going and you should keep working them until they evolve into something great. I agree with Royce in that you should do more of what you're doing which is to sketch them out and then once you get a comfortable, consistent figure, work in more detail and push the rendering. Stay busy!

im just gunna go with the bump maker since he is king and all for real

the first thing was just a wash so i could bring up the lighter tones better. what i learned in the the neutral brown makes anythign over top of it stand out more

i really never paint like that i mostly use a pallate knife or odd things i find. characters. i dont know i love to draw them but im always too focused on the face. yeah they arent anything to rave about definetly but thanks for the comments back , cept for thebumphater

Re: I'm from Virginia, where ain't shit to do but cook

since no one seems to like these can i get some criticism please' date=' i dont care be truthful whether it being good or bad whatever.[/quote']

hmmm to be honest that shit is ugly, but some people like ugly . . .

its just too sketchy looking and it looks like sumn out of a nickelodon, rugrats maybe . . .

people will see it and be like well . . . so?

have your characters doing something . . . and make them look ill . . . dont just have them flailing their arms with their mouths open, i mean what is that tryna tell me? he is scared? scared of what?

its just one of those things that i'd see and forget about, it doesnt have areal hook, no real dope connections, no color, no real thought out shapes . . . u need more shit . . .

my suggestion . . .

don't sketch out anything u can't paint with a can . . . the better u get with aerosol, the more crazy shit you can draw. the better u draw the better u piece.

i know a lot of writers might not listen to hip hop anymore . . . theres mad like punk, and those hardcore kids, and those like goth metal kids, u know them . . . those kids got that child style . . . fuck that child style shit . . .

graff influenced by hip hop will always be the illest when it comes to wild style and style over all . . .

listen to hip hop. recognize reality, spread the truth, elevate thoughts, expand minds with your shit . . . pablo your character is just luke warm.

it is technically well rendered, but it has no message and no style.

start with handstyles not characters.

i would not consider myself a hip-head..

and i'm not tryin to get into this whole

hip-hop/gaff politic'n bullshit.....

music is music..everyones taste is different..

i guess i'm... 'like a metal kid...'shit....

putting the last strokes on this canvas..check

back tonight and tell me if it looks childish..

nice is nice, whether it is done by someone who listens to rap or rock.

i just think people like neckface are toy. i mean, should i even use the word "toy", is wut neckface does even considered graff? to me it is more primitive. Like wut a little kid does with crayons. The only thing neckface is good at is coloring inside the lines. sure he is up, but to me he is just wasting paint and makes real graff look like shit.

i listen to a little rock too but you got to admit that wild styles where influence by hip hop.

the kids who listen to rock love that damage and bombing aspect of the game and that definetly is a major part of it, most to some.

i know am being stereotypical but theres some truth behind these types of things

Re: I'm from Virginia, where ain't shit to do but cook

nice is nice, whether it is done by someone who listens to rap or rock.

i listen to a little rock too but you got to admit that wild styles where influence by hip hop.

i know am being stereotypical but theres some truth behind these types of things

Straight up, son speaks the truth here even though he a herb...Finally someone puts it down correctly..

When you listen to Ma$e or Dru Hill you can just feel "the wildstyle" poppin' out the tracks...Arrows, Doo-Dads, and stars, It's crazy. it's like Dru's producer wuz prolly doin' a phat burner in his blackbook when he wuz makin' Ma$e's beat...

When i listen to Creed or other 'classic rock' i don't get the feeling they even know what a graff burner is...

Haha. LONS!! Didn't they have that joint about not having a car or needing a ride? I just remember Busta or one of them getting laughed at while he was walking down the road. Damn...the good ol' days. It was like summer of '91 or something. I broke my collar bone playing lacrosse but I still managed to stroke my girlfriend and then this video came on....aaahhhh....