I'm from Virginia, where ain't shit to do but cook

FuzZy

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yo salt you are a str8 up fag u and your little entourage of flaming toys. get the fuck off the internet, fuck get the hell outta richmond and VA . . . you are fucking weak! i can tell by all the stupied shit you've sed. you and your homo friends, got off eachothers nuts. you kids are gay and weak.

Re: I'm from Virginia, where ain't shit to do but cook

I got flics of dudes...this shhht is serious...I'll post this in a hot sec... god im thirsty for some rock hard oooohhh cock

I been on many missions where i could tell satilites where sodomizing me...

Be safe ya'll, look out for my mouf on your cock...

P.S. I poop then eat my shhht bitches..Stop stealing my panties...Salt of the cockk..

yo i thought i sed to chill with that

again lemme just say:

yo salt you are a str8 up fag u and your little entourage of flaming toys. get the fuck off the internet, fuck get the hell outta richmond and VA . . . you are fucking weak! i can tell by all the stupied shit you've sed. you and your homo friends, got off eachothers nuts. you kids are gay and weak.

I got flics dude...this shhht is serious...I'll post this in a hot sec...

I been on many missions where i could tell satilites where looking at me...I had a green beam shoot out into my ear at freight yard and a man in an orange jumpsuit ran out of the bushes. This shit has been prophisized homie...look at the dollar bill..If you fold up the center at a certain angle and flip it around you can see a hand squeezing a parrot...know what i'm sayin?

Be safe ya'll, look out for one another...

P.S. I run this shhht bitches..Stop stealing my graff flavors...Salt of the Earth..

yo i thought i sed to chill with that

richmond is weak and shitty, the bums and VCU is all thats really there . . . fuck that frail shit. acting all hard from richmond???

fuck that shit . . . oooh richmond gots a high crime rate??? thats per capita, let all you weak dumb fucks kill eachother off.

I WUZ raised on the streets of Virginia...I soaked up the poison of the streets and spray it through my rusto homie...I huscle everyday..it's a wonder i'm still living. I blow blunt smoke on my paint markers and blackbooks to baptise them...it's what has kept me livin'...I paint the story of my life through paint markers...

Visual Asslicker...and Bill CosBiter..If you wanna taste my aerosol venoms..lemme warn you my mellow my man...ain't no cure...it's fatal baby. I don't f*ck with C.I.A. niggaz..and i got resources that tell me you C.I.A. If you were'nt C.I.A. i'd take you out.

I WUZ raised on the streets of Virginia...I soaked up the poison of the streets and spray it through my rusto homie...I huscle everyday..it's a wonder i'm still living. I blow blunt smoke on my paint markers and blackbooks to baptise them...it's what has kept me livin'...I paint the story of my life through paint markers...

Visual Asslicker...and Bill CosBiter..If you wanna taste my aerosol venoms..lemme warn you my mellow my man...ain't no cure...it's fatal baby. I don't f*ck with C.I.A. niggaz..and i got resources that tell me you C.I.A. If you were'nt C.I.A. i'd take you out.

fuck you and your WEAK ass hustle your ritual ceremonies you perform or wutever are cycles of nonsense and retardedness you are a bitch ass homo with no skills and if u had any youd post some of your shit to show and prove but NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

lick my balls, make sumn of yourself . . . leave richmond . . . go to new york . . . hit some mTA . . . or wmata federal shit . . . other than that you aint shit.

you fucking little boy cock jockey

you huscle . . . please you are on some kindergarten shit you ignorant shithead . . . your righteous path is WRONG. you fuck, you joke . . .

if u knew anyhting bout the patriot act youll know that the NSA is more of a threat to than the CIA. you retard . . .

YOU AIN'T SHIT

fuck you and your WEAK ass hustle your ritual ceremonies you perform or wutever are cycles of nonsense and retardedness you are a bitch ass homo with no skills and if u had any youd post some of your shit to show and prove but NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

lick my balls, make sumn of yourself . . . leave richmond . . . go to new york . . . hit some mTA . . . or wmata federal shit . . . other than that you aint shit.

you fucking little boy cock jockey

you huscle . . . please you are on some kindergarten shit you ignorant shithead . . . your righteous path is WRONG. you fuck, you joke . . .

if u knew anyhting bout the patriot act youll know that the NSA is more of a threat to than the CIA. you retard . . .

YOU AIN'T SHIT

Relax my brother...

Let me allow you to sip from the well of spray paint wisdom...Beefing iz useless. I get my confidence from blunt meditation..jealous? I've had out of body experiences and seen the C.I.A. dismantling UFO's and finding spraypaint. I've been there dude...I take it there. THIS is beyond your perception of the universal eyeholder..

Visual Assmaster,

Please stop the negative slander and choose the righteous path my brother...

We run this shit bitch faggot...i write graffiti on Visual Asswhores face...I eat pussy sauce and spit it in ur eye. King's for life, graffiti hustlaz, niggaz can't test...