Buffalo Epidemic....

Meth_bomb

There is a graffiti epidemic going on in buffalo curently involving a weaker but known writter...if anyone is interested on any further more details pretaining to this ridiculous outrage...speak up...please.

little idea of how bad it is getting....I mean cmon...check out the slide show...they couldnt even put anything 1/3 decent on as flix????Photographers must have been too scared to walk around looking for graf.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

whats disturbing to me is the comments made on the article page....people said some shit like they were gonna shoot them with a bb gun and going to prison is a good thing?.......cmon...these fools hit small tags....that shit wasnt even on some hardcore fillin bombing type shit...when i hear people saying shit like they should get prison time over graffiti...i get pissed off....those assholes need to worry about REAL CRIME..like murderers and rapists and priests at their churches fucking their little 5 year old boys...fuckin assholes!

PINK DOT-I Never claimed to be some fucking king.asshole. And there def. is a very good ammount of fills,bombs,throws whatever u want to call them all over the city plus a couple very seldom piecing. The city has hired a "graffiti/hand writting expert" haha to investigate all the work done by this individual over the last 3-1/2 years found all over the city, and make an attempt to link every tag,throw,outline and piece to the individual.