partying in portland...

oddio1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

yo wait a second-- i juss saw dat nigga CHUE up in the Frisco thread but now hes up in diss thread too? whoa!!! nice job mayne.

YO SUCRE be blazing that fresh HIPHOP and R&B style.

also SPAIN i see you nigga-- i see you doing them fillins... tight pants and vans style but thats ok cuz i see you doing lots of fillins which makes that shit hot-- respect.

everybody who is anybody knows that HUGE and MINK are the portland kings and you must give respect where respect is due so i dedicate this reply on the portland thread to HUGE AND MINK.

BONUS i see you too nigga-- keep kickin it with HUGE nigga he is a street KING and is nasty on them trains too kid.

your jokes suck nigga-- unlike HUGE and MINKS graffiti-- which is sick. i respect you for trying to be funny but ima tell you like CASE2 told me when i was first trying to revolutionize the tiger style-- he said "you gotz to really get into it, with the markers and whatnot"-- the part about the markers you can ignore but what he said holds true... if you want to be funny you gots to really get into it.

yo wait a second-- i juss saw dat nigga CHUE up in the Frisco thread but now hes up in diss thread too? whoa!!! nice job mayne.

YO SUCRE be blazing that fresh HIPHOP and R&B style.

also SPAIN i see you nigga-- i see you doing them fillins... tight pants and vans style but thats ok cuz i see you doing lots of fillins which makes that shit hot-- respect.

everybody who is anybody knows that HUGE and MINK are the portland kings and you must give respect where respect is due so i dedicate this reply on the portland thread to HUGE AND MINK.

BONUS i see you too nigga-- keep kickin it with HUGE nigga he is a street KING and is nasty on them trains too kid.

this guy is obviously trolling and just trying to be funny, cause i read the rest of your posts and I SEE YOU NIQQA. YO I SEE YOU SON,MAYNE,CUDDY,CUZ!

your jokes suck nigga-- unlike HUGE and MINKS graffiti-- which is sick. i respect you for trying to be funny but ima tell you like CASE2 told me when i was first trying to revolutionize the tiger style-- he said "you gotz to really get into it, with the markers and whatnot"-- the part about the markers you can ignore but what he said holds true... if you want to be funny you gots to really get into it.

LOL - i like this dude you need to bless us with your rhetoric more often.