partying in portland...

oddio1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
YOU"VE NEVER BEEN TOO TECH'S HOUSE>.....OR AN NBC CREW MEETING. THAT'S WHEN TECH AND REVEAL MEET AT EMBER'S AND MAN THE GLORY HOLE FOR 12 HOUR SHIFTS.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :cool:

id rather look at the poop

hahahahahahahahahahahahaaha:lol:

havnt laughed that hard since i was a little girl

people are weird man..from white kids to black kids. whatever, whoever, whereever, EVERYONE has issues. some of my closes friends, who are white, wear du-Rags under their hats. if you knew them, they arent wiggers or wanna-bes..issues, yes. but they are hella good dudes.

IM JUST SAYIN PEOPLE SHOULD KEEP IT REAL,BE WHO THEY ARE,STOP TRYIN TO PORTRAY THEM SELFS AS SOMETHIN THEY AINT

Please stop typing in all caps. I know you have been in federal prison for 5 years, but we invented "lower case" while you were in. Please stop typing at all.

GEE REALY ? THAT SOUNDS LIKE SOME SHIT A BITCH WOULD SAY,IF THATS REALY HOW YOU FEEL AND WANT TO THROUGH STUPID COMMENTS OUT THERE,SHOOT ME YOUR NUMBER IN A PRIVATE MESSAGE I"LL SHOW YOU WHAT I LEARNED IN FEDERAL PRISON :D OR JUST SHUT YOUR MOUTH AND HIDE BEHIND YOUR KEYBOARD.RESPECT YOUR ELDERS KID

GEE REALY ? THAT SOUNDS LIKE SOME SHIT A BITCH WOULD SAY,IF THATS REALY HOW YOU FEEL AND WANT TO THROUGH STUPID COMMENTS OUT THERE,SHOOT ME YOUR NUMBER IN A PRIVATE MESSAGE I"LL SHOW YOU WHAT I LEARNED IN FEDERAL PRISON :D OR JUST SHUT YOUR MOUTH AND HIDE BEHIND YOUR KEYBOARD.RESPECT YOUR ELDERS KID

dude get off this website. you just stay trying to bully everyone who says anything and call them out and bla bla bla.it makes you look petty as fuck bro. if you been in the pen and just got out maybe you should not spend your time trying to find people to meet up with and fight on the internet, go to myspace and find some girls to fuck. it would be alot less lame and you would get some ass. or got to TALKSHITTHENMEETUPANDFIGHT.COM or something

i mean fuck, congrats, you got busted for something and went to prison. were all proud of you, now move on

dude get off this website. you just stay trying to bully everyone who says anything and call them out and bla bla bla.it makes you look petty as fuck bro. if you been in the pen and just got out maybe you should not spend your time trying to find people to meet up with and fight on the internet, go to myspace and find some girls to fuck. it would be alot less lame and you would get some ass. or got to TALKSHITTHENMEETUPANDFIGHT.COM or something

i mean fuck, congrats, you got busted for something and went to prison. were all proud of you, now move on

look i posted some shit on here for some punk from back in the day who was talkin shit and tryin to bully my lil homie on this same site,then some side busters had to put them selfs out there and open their mouth,now here you come doing the same shit tryin to clown,want to through that prison shit out there,i'v been bombin sence 1990 and earned my stripes,all acrost the country,you must be new to this shit cause your runnin your mouth to the wrong person,and it aint about being a bully im chill as fuck and give respect where its due,i do got a problem with bitches talkin shit over the computer,you want to be a man and talk shit im giving the opertunity to be real and back it up,mabie i'll be the one to get my ass kicked eather way a mutherfuckers got to have heart!