partying in portland...

oddio1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
yes how dare someone write a name that rhymes with someone elses!! and we should all get really mad even though YOUR NOT HIM OR EVEN KNOW HIM! um naw, how bout you just shut the fuck up. you sound dumb as fuck

when is everyone gona get over the fact that someone writes a name that rymes with someone elses name???? the styles are NOTHING AlIKE. get off the MSK DICK defending people you dont know

im definately not trying to jock augors dick or anything

i could give a fuck less about him

but your trippin if you dont think that kids style resembles augors

just throwin my opinion out there

so talk all the shit you want

Yeah Ether augor changed his name or that is the worst bite ever.

Jaws lives;)

bump!! you are so right! hahaha what a toy auner must be some lil kid who just started he dont know about og augor who has been around for years!!!! keep this going more talk about auner!!!!!

• Like 1

my bad just moved here ill stop just though people like good art here in pnw guess i was wrong.

bro shut the fuck up, if it's in portland, from portland or has to do with portland, we care.

this is the "PARTYING IN PORTLAND" thread, not the "spread art" thread.

welcome to portland.

whats realy going on?

i hear theres some nobodys on here trying to bang on my lil homeboy iver dk.what are you graffitti artists or bangers? eather way you aint getting up and you aint put no one down on the ground so i'd stop trying to front like your bout it.we know whats realy up so keep bangin on the computer or see me on the streets,just dont bite off more than you can chew i'v been half way acrost the country and in federal prison for the last 5 reppin DVS and i can walk any city streets or prison yard with my head high, you'v been here on the computer. and i do know the trueth about some of ya'lls records,prison and street so dont make me put you on blast!

* SHORTY DVS KREW 503*FELONY FLATS*

Re: whats realy going on?

i hear theres some nobodys on here trying to bang on my lil homeboy iver dk.what are you graffitti artists or bangers? eather way you aint getting up and you aint put no one down on the ground so i'd stop trying to front like your bout it.we know whats realy up so keep bangin on the computer or see me on the streets,just dont bite off more than you can chew i'v been half way acrost the country and in federal prison for the last 5 reppin DVS and i can walk any city streets or prison yard with my head high, you'v been here on the computer. and i do know the trueth about some of ya'lls records,prison and street so dont make me put you on blast!

hv5fzc.jpg

i hear theres some nobodys on here trying to bang on my lil homeboy IVER DK.what are you graffitti artists or bangers? eather way you aint getting up and you aint put no one down on the ground so i'd stop trying to front like your bout it.we know whats realy up so keep bangin on the computer or see me on the streets,just dont bite off more than you can chew i'v been half way acrost the country and in federal prison for the last 5 reppin DVS and i can walk any city streets or prison yard with my head high, you'v been here on the computer. and i do know the trueth about some of ya'lls records,prison and street so dont make me put you on blast!YEA BEEN GONE 10 YEARS NOW IM BACK

i hear theres some nobodys on here trying to bang on my lil homeboy IVER DK.what are you graffitti artists or bangers? eather way you aint getting up and you aint put no one down on the ground so i'd stop trying to front like your bout it.we know whats realy up so keep bangin on the computer or see me on the streets,just dont bite off more than you can chew i'v been half way acrost the country and in federal prison for the last 5 reppin DVS and i can walk any city streets or prison yard with my head high, you'v been here on the computer. and i do know the trueth about some of ya'lls records,prison and street so dont make me put you on blast!YEA BEEN GONE 10 YEARS NOW IM BACK

what are you even talking about?

who's banging who?

damn im away from 12 for like an hour and it turns into some weird banging place...