partying in portland...

oddio1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
yeah so regardless of what you guys think of pbsk....i think they are better than that block style.....even cold is.....i dont know i just think someones trying to trash em

nice spelling?^^^

i dont know who you r.....but thanks for not being a hater...but to everyone who is hating....my god, i cant tell you enough times how much i cant wait to stick my black, beat-up, jagged ass butterfly knive into your fucking stomach.......no joke...dead serious

^not even joking. not laughing material. not kidding around. very serious. its similar to a heart attack. its that serious. its not even funny at all. its fucking insane crazy serious like not even kidding not joking like there isnt a smile on his face because hes scowling and hes scowling at YOU.

do. not. fuck. around.

also i say that all of us writers just smash shit especially for pete and throwup his name.

and if anyone sees a freindly neighbor painting over graffiti, i think the neighborly thing to do is to give them a nice big hello. a biiiiiiig smiley one. toothy. a toothy hello.

heres a little pm i had with our friend peter298.......

You are a coward. Would you be proud to show this to your parents? Your grandparents? Where are your morals? What has happened to you? You are lost. Goodbye' date=' too bad you don't have the courage to debate without threats.[/quote']

im a coward? listen asshole, you go around throwing words towards me that are just the same as what i have said to you. you are trying to get a rise outta someone who doesnt care. my happiness is seeing ignorant fucks like you devoting their wasted lives worrying about some paint on a wall. i have a high paying job in an industry you wish you could be a part of. i make more than you ever did and i pay your social security so eat my fucking dick. i am as found and liberated as i will ever be and more than you ever were. debate is for idiots like the president and congressmen who dont do shit just talk bullshit talk bullshit talk bullshit talk bullshit talk bullshit talk bullshit talk. i take my quite, non-detrimental, voice to the streets to make dumb fucks like you understand that we dont like you, we dont agree with you, and think that you are the reason we as a society are soo fucked up. now either say what you need to to my face or shut the fuck up asshole. i live my life, i am heard, and the proof is that people like you are listening and offended in your quaint little bubble you call a life. job well done id say.

thatmayesgrailwallishotashellimreallyfeelingthatnew"a".lotsofothersickshitonheretoo,jukesabovethatbillboard

pretty sure petes gone so the conversation should change back to graffiti. and we can get back to the regular posting flicks and "praising eachother"

just a little sidenote about pete because i cqnt help but chime in, he obviously knows good graffiti from bad graffiti and he knows that alotof writers have talent and he also must be aware that by exposing himself like this he is putting himself in danger so its more than lkikely hes noit some random guy trying to be a hero. otherwise he is actually just retarded. but if you follow this link, you will notice that he calls the ugly ass tag on the bottom "a poser" showing that he knows the difference between ugly graffiti, and good graffiti.

anyways have a great sunday.

I gotta get my $.02 in on this pette fellow too. So this guy goes around buffing graffiti thinking he is "changing the world?" or just portland? and how is this just like rapping a women? rapping a girl is like a million times more of a crime and wrong then tagging a mailbox or wall. He also said around the area whereabouts he lives which was probably not smart to do at all, and why come on here and post that shit? honestly what did he think we were all gonna do? drop our pens, markers, cans, etc.. and stop at that instance because one more Good deed doing citizen is buffing shit? this guy just makes me shake my head and wonder why people are the way they are. Im not doing graff no more im too scared because out there in the city somewhere in the hippy ass belmont/hawthorne area is a crazy fucktard named "Petey" that buff's graff hard!!!

BTW is that Toer trying to do throwies??

Hey fellas, this website is equivalent to a site where guys go out and rape women, and then post pictures of each victim. Then the other guys comment on whether or not the babe was cute, and ask for juicy details of the attack.

Yes, detective Valler Haus figured me out. But I dare you to not get me kicked out immediately. I want to learn more about your subculture. For instance, I'm dying to know what DFM and OFA mean. Is it just one dude's initials? One final warning if you have the guts to leave me around for a few days, cussing me out won't shock me. I heard it all long before you were born.

peter298 is a cop/cops, just so you know.

Hey Fancy why dont you STFU ?? that fucking toy throw is so shitty I dont give a fuck what it reads or does it read fever? and i couldnt read that Bullshit because of that simple fact, so go fucking jump on your neck!! and stop posting bullshit flicks like that as well.

So just becuase i post flicks of PBSK doesnt mean shit. I post flicks about alot of other krews as well does that mean i reppresent them? I see you posted lots of flicks of adek, are you with TKO? Also how to kill yourself in my recommendation would be to climb something high, very high! and jump off landing on your neck? Stop trying to make yourself look hard too by saying shit like " stop being gay and saying shit like STFU. " Your fucking Dumb so Shut The Fuck Up? I dont give a fuck if you are in TMR either why does what i have to say about TMR anger you so much? becuase you are a TMRetard? Fuck my opinion its my opinion. Say what you want about PBSK I don't care its your opion and i can't change that unless i knew you i would just kick your ass until you changed your mind, but i cant so i dont give a fuck! they are by far better than TMR and have way better style. So i'll Shut up if you do as well.