partying in portland...

oddio1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
hey thanks for posting pics of my tags. i'll post some of my blackbook stuff for people to see. so i'm trying to get in touch with this guy koer. he wrote that i'm a mark ass bitch in a bathroom, i'm writing over you because me and the others in my crew want you to stop writing all over the bar we work in. i want to find this cat and battle him., because he claims he's an all city king. i would give that reepect if you had some style. not just dumb block letters and weak ass hand style.

hit me up for a battle and we'll see who's the mark-ass.

holy shit this is the funniest shit ive hever heard!

ok,

one, your a grown(small) man who just started writing and you are horrible(yes we know who you are)

two, you write REVOLT! that proves to everyone that you know nothing of graff because you stole the name of one of graffiti's legend, who else in in your crew,COPE ONER!??????

three, you say you wanna battle for koer writing in the bathroom at your BAR but guess what buddy nobody has more tags at your bar than YOU! you have a million tags in YOUR bar and the whole block.thats like trying to get back at someone who broke your windshield on your car by breaking the back window on your own car

four, why do you say you wanna battle when you already called the cops on koer and reported all his shit to them, thats why your a mark ass bitch! your a snitch!

five, you watched stylewars one too many times, the only battle is gonna be with your face and koer and asma's fists. yeah you went over asma too but you probably heard about him so you only called koer out

your a fucking snitch, your coworkers have already let everyone know. you decided to take up the wrong hobby kid, find another subculture. now go cook me somemore tatertot-nachos bitch!

and by the way koer has never said he was king. so chill REVOLT ONE!!!!!!

hey thanks for posting pics of my tags. i'll post some of my blackbook stuff for people to see. so i'm trying to get in touch with this guy koer. he wrote that i'm a mark ass bitch in a bathroom, i'm writing over you because me and the others in my crew want you to stop writing all over the bar we work in. i want to find this cat and battle him., because he claims he's an all city king. i would give that reepect if you had some style. not just dumb block letters and weak ass hand style.

Please post some of your blackbook stuff.. LOL LOL....:lol: :lol: Revolt......LOL...

koer is a king,

change your name,

and get the fuck off of this forum.

i want to get this straight right now. i never called the cops on anyone. i'm not a fucking snitch. as far as biting, it was dr. revolt. when was the last time he did stuff, the eighties? i had been writing this for a long time before i learned of dr. revolt, so i decided to keep it because i have a newer, different letter style. if i suck so bad, why would i keep getting gigs to paint live at concerts and shows? you think if i had a shitty style i wouldn't be getting paid and supplied with paint for world famous acts.... so once again, i never called the cops on koer, and i don't dispute the fact that koer and azma could stomp the shit out of me. show me something that has some style and i'll will shut up.