partying in portland...

oddio1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Putting in work on the streets, and fronting like you put in work by posting your own shit on the internet are not the same thing. I guess self promotion can come in various forms.

If you put in work, just let it get absorbed into the scene naturally, and eventually you will get recognition. Pay dues.

LOLOL are you kidding me? These guys go hard. They also on some tmr tip "free fever"

hahahah he says "no mother fuckers got bling like mine" as he grabs his puka shells!!!!! HAHAHHA

worst off beat flows ive heard probably ever. How did they get that song made and who said yea this is dope lets do a video?

hahahah he says "no mother fuckers got bling like mine" as he grabs his puka shells!!!!! HAHAHHA

worst off beat flows ive heard probably ever. How did they get that song made and who said yea this is dope lets do a video?

NEEDS MORE COWBELLL!!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: