partying in portland...

oddio1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
i. if i suck so bad, why would i keep getting gigs to paint live at concerts and shows? you think if i had a shitty style i wouldn't be getting paid and supplied with paint for world famous acts.... so once again, i never called the cops on koer, and i don't dispute the fact that koer and azma could stomp the shit out of me. show me something that has some style and i'll will shut up.

you get paid to do live paintings cause REAL WRITERS wouldnt paint in front of crouds of people because they put in work and would get in trouble. your not gonna catch a case for alll your bull shit thats in your blackbook, fucking idiot. and as for saying show me some style and ill shut up, all you have is woodcraft marker tags in two blocks, wheres your shit. i bet you got mad WYLDSTYLE BURNERS about athousand arows comming outta everything. are your prismas running out yet? ill sell ya some toy:lol: :lol: :lol:

i want to get this straight right now. i never called the cops on anyone. i'm not a fucking snitch. as far as biting, it was dr. revolt. when was the last time he did stuff, the eighties? i had been writing this for a long time before i learned of dr. revolt, so i decided to keep it because i have a newer, different letter style. if i suck so bad, why would i keep getting gigs to paint live at concerts and shows? you think if i had a shitty style i wouldn't be getting paid and supplied with paint for world famous acts.... so once again, i never called the cops on koer, and i don't dispute the fact that koer and azma could stomp the shit out of me. show me something that has some style and i'll will shut up.

Take your god damn clown shoes off. Saying you get paid to paint doesn't make you a fucking writer. Go read the Beginners Bible thread, and shut up about your pretend beef.

if you dont like self promotion... then you shouldnt like graffiti... writing your name on walls in the real world is far greater self promo than posting a photo of it on the internet..

and here is one random flick i caught today...

IMG_9937.jpg